Day Fourteen

Day 14

January 15

I have adopted the most fluffy cat ever. She's super orange, has three legs, and purrs really loudly. Such a big cuddly baby too. They told me that my cat is about seven years old too. Is thankfully fixed. Her name is Ms Flufflebottom!

I'm so happy to have her. She's such a beautiful cat. And she's sitting in my favorite chair like a goober and fluffing it up. Chiyaru doesn't like her that much though. I think he's more of a dog person. Why are dog people so rude about cats? Seriously what's wrong with cats?

Ms Flufflebottom has been an absolute delight and Eloni has already taken a liking to her. In fact she really seems to like him too. Cuddled up to him the moment he sat down on the couch with me. He asked me about the new petition and said that he would help. I'm really hoping this goes well. Those mermaids won't be staying where they are now for long. After all how long can they keep them?

Legally I'm not sure. They're probably fine, right? What if the merfolk aren't able to be in the ocean anymore? That'd be horrible. Merfolk usually do better in open water. After all these aquariums aren't expecting to keep them forever right? I'll have to ask Chiyaru about that as well as Scruffle.

Now onto some romantic news. There was another reason Eloni came to my place. He asked me out on a date. Like an actual date-date. Not to just hang out or something but a date. Tomorrow at five thirty. We agreed to go see a movie then we'll go over to his place for dinner. Maybe even play a game. Not going to lie, I'm super nervous about all of this. What if it goes horrible? What if I have bad breath?

Or what if...what if he doesn't like me? I..I don't know how I'd be able to handle that. I'm going to talk to Daiyu about all this. She'll be really excited to know that I'm going out on a date. I sort of told her that I  had feelings for him. Since then she's been insistent that I ask him out first. Okay sure she won't like that I hadn't asked him out first. But she'll be happy for me, I know she will.

Well I'm hoping she'll be happy for me. I dunno if she really likes Eloni or not. He doesn't seem to hate her though. Then again they met for like all of five minutes. So I'm not entirely sure that's long enough to decide if they like each other.

Fuck.

What if they really hate each other and were pretending that they were okay with each others? What if they REALLY REALLY hate each other? Or maybe I'm overreacting to all of this? I mean they could like each other and I'm reading way too into this? Could be possible. Lately I've been overthinking every little move that people I know make. It's silly but I'm worried like this. I need to stop being paranoid.

Everything is going to be fine.

Write more later,

Olwen.