Day 50

Day 50

February 19

Dad has said that we're going to be spending time together. He wants to make me dinner and wants to watch movies. Though he doesn't want to go to the movie theater. In fact he said that he'd prefer to watch some movies that he had in his home. It'd be kind of nice to be able to spend time with him ya know.

Oh and Dad said that we're going to be talking about Eloni. I'm not sure why he wants to speak to me about Eloni. After all we're just friends. We're just friends and I'm not sure if I want to change that or not. Heck I'm not sure if I'm really in love with him just yet but I want to wait for that sorta thing. Though I kind of want to try this thing called umm...it's called...geez. It isn't intercourse. That's much too an intimate act for our relationship right now.

Wait...is he thinking that Eloni and I are intimate?

Oh wow that's kind of embarrassing. Kind of not sure how to respond to this sort of thing. It's going to be super awkward.

Also my job has been doing pretty well these past few days. Ms. Chowdhury was sick today so I've been doing some minor tasks for everyone else. We were kind of busy with lots of fun stuff. I'm kind of curious if I should make some soup for her or not. But I'm not sure if she's allergic to anything and I don't know if I got the means for a soup.

Any supplies that is.

Or any pots big enough to make it all in. Anyway I and another coworker of mine have sent her flowers. Pretty sure that she likes flowers. I thought of sending her chocolate and bisquits. But he said that it would probably be unwise.

She could be allergic to either.

I'm not sure that she's not allergic so I went with his gut feeling.

Then I went home and got into my favorite outfit. I'm liking this t-shirt and these jeans. The jeans are this pretty dark blue color that I like. And I'm wearing my blue shoes. They're slip ons like my gold shoes are and I love how they look.

Shoes are pretty fun.

Dad is going to be here in a bit. I'm worried that something is up with his workplace. What if they're going to be firing him? What is he going to be doing? I'm so worried.

Anyway I think he's going to be here in a few minutes.

I'll be writing later. Hopefully this will be more fun then it will be creepy as hell.

Anyways I'll write more later.

Olwen.

Edit: My Dad said that his shifts are going to be changing next week. He's going to be doing some longer shifts for a while. So he might not be able to hang out with me for a while. I signed that it was going to be okay and that he should be worried about his own health. But Dad doesn't believe that his health matters at all.

I'm hoping he's kidding. His health matters more than he believes and I hope he's not going to be wearing himself down. I can't handle him being sick that well. I'm not good with taking care of sick people.

Let's hope he'll be fine though and I'm just being overly worried. I really hope that I'm just over worrying. Please. Uggh...

Write more later.

Olwen.