Day 21

Day 21

January 22

We visited Nalin in the hospital today. He seemed tired, looked really frail too and was quiet. Sure he pretended to be happy to see us but I think he really wanted to be alone. Daiyu told me that she thought that too.

Both of us are going to visit him still. Chiyaru said that he's going to as well as Scruffle. Don't think I need to say that Eloni is going to be visiting him as often as possible. Which is really reasonable considering how close of friends they are. And I hope that Nalin does well with treatment or at least does better with it. Poor guy really needs to get the attention and help he deserves.

We also  visited the mermaids that are in tanks today. The petition has only two hundred signatures left and we only have three days. I'm hoping to get more from the people visiting the aquarium. A woman who runs the place says that they wouldn't have been able to keep the healthy ones but the injured ones are welcome. She also said that I could visit whenever I wished so long as I comm ahead.

Thank goodness for the fact that these are video and not just like old phones that I've seen on tv. Otherwise I would be really shit out of luck.

I'm going to be visiting the mermaids in their tank again soon. Maybe I'll get a chance to float in the water with them. Our kind don't usually attack humans so I'm sure I'll be fine. And there'll be tons of people who can swim along with Daiyu. So I'm not going to be able to write cuz this thing isn't waterproof.

I'll write tomorrow about how my things went with these guys. They seem like the friends I had left behind. But not as tight knit as they were.

Write more later.

Olwen.