Day 86

Day 86

March 27

I'm sore from cleaning my bedroom and the living room. There was so much dust in either and changing the linen was a little tougher than I suspected it to be. But thankfully, Daiyu's been helping me with all of this. Otherwise I think I'd be too tired to move. She's kind of surprised there was so much dust in place too.

Kind of convinced her to clean the litterbox too. Which she only agreed to on the condition that I buy us dinner. So of course I agreed to order us some stuff. We haven't exactly decided on what we should get just yet. I really want sandwiches but she wants something else. And she hasn't exactly decided what else...welp. Hopefully we'll come to a decision soon before I eat Ms Flufflebottom's food outta hunger. Like I'm so hungry right now. Uggh. Will she make a decision soon?

Anyways. I should talk about the merfolks, my Dad, and Eloni. The merfolks are doing well. I hear some of them are leaving the aquarium but the rest can't. One of them is Ariel. No one has said why she isn't allowed out of the place yet. It's sort of a vague reasoning though. Like she wasn't strong enough. Last time I was around her, she seemed pretty strong.

Maybe I'm weaker than I expected to be. Or humans as a whole aren't strong enough to fight off merfolks. I dunno. But either way I was so hoping she'd be released. Seems like I'm going to have to get her a new tank. One big enough for her to relax in. The one she's in seems much to small for such a growing youngling.

I want her to feel safe. Hopefully Scruffle can help me move her to a new place or take her to his place.

Either option is good.

Dad is sick. He's been sick for a long time now and he just told me last night that he was. I don't know what the sickness is but he says that it isn't deadly and he'll eventually get better. Dad also said that the sickness isn't catching either so I'm safe.

But I feel like there's something he isn't telling me. And no matter how hard I try to get it out of him,he shuts the conversation down. Then shuts down completely. I'm afraid that he's worse than he says.

I don't know how to get him to speak, I hope I'm wrong.

I'm going to have to ask Eloni about this. He might have something to say or might help. Daiyu doesn't seem to think anything's wrong. Eloni might agree with me though. Heck I should ask Scruffle too. After all those two seem pretty close lately.

Hmm...anyways. Eloni is going to be working out of town soon and I'm not going to spend much time with him. So I've decided to get more hours in at work and hang out with friends. Like Nalin,Scruffle and Daiyu.

Especially Nalin.

After all he was the first to help me. I may as well try to hang out with him more. Nalin kind of seems lonely and I know what it's like to feel lonely. I'll call him later.

When Daiyu and I are done with lunch that is. She has decided we should get ourselves some salads at the store. I kind of don't want to go to the store today but ya know what? I'll deal with it. I'm really too hungry to be lazy and I can get some candy while we're there.

Talk more later.

Olwen.