Day 74

Day 74

March 15

Daiyu helped me speak with Dad about his work schedule. He said that his hours were getting longer because some co-workers quit. Others were shifting schedules and he needed the hours. Or at least wanted the extra money those new hours would give.

Also that he was going to try a different schedule that wouldn't be cutting into his sleep. Dad also apologized for making us worry about him and that he'd take it easier. Scruffle came in while we were discussing and made Dad promise to take more vitamins. As well as drinking more water because he isn't properly hydrated.

Dad agreed to that and is now having some iced fruit flavored water. I'm going to make dinner in a bit. We're going to have some leftovers. Not really fancy but I think we should eat it up. After all I wasn't going to be eating it for lunch or anything else. And I think Dad likes it too. More news.

Eloni has asked me out on a date. It's going to be next week at two thirty. I suggested we go visit a zoo. Then we have dinner at this nice place that serves fish. Not sure what kind of fish since I haven't been in it. And I have heard so many good things about it. He agreed. Kind of gave me an awkwardly long hug too.

Nalin by the way is still doing well. He's been around as much as Daiyu and Scruffle. We kind of been hanging out quite a bit lately. But he's kind of tense around me. Like he can't relax or something. Even Daiyu has noticed this and has said as much. I'm worried that I'm triggering something with him or something like that.

Scruffle has been doing stuff with me and Dad by the way. I think they're becoming pretty good friends. They're getting along better than they were before. Mostly the conflict possibly came from Dad's personality and Scruffle's being too different. It's kind of good that they're getting along way better now.

Ms Flufflebottom is cuddling with Dad now. Dad has helped me with her grooming as well. She has learned to hate the hairbrush by the way and I think she's been hiding it from us. Last time Dad found the hairbrush under the couch.

I found it under my pillow at least three times. Kind of want to get a video of her doing this. I'd be so popular on a certain media site. I'm going to need to get a camera for this. Going to save up for it for a while. Hopefully I can find one that won't cost me too much.

I think dinner is ready.

Not going to be doing much later,just relaxing and playing a game with Dad. Then I'll be relaxing and going to bed. So I'll write when I get the chance.

Write more later.

Olwen.

Edit: Oh!

Oh!

I forgot to mention that Miss Chowdhury said that she'll be going on vacation in about a month. Like she'll be bringing me with. Well possibly. I'm not sure if she'll be able to. She said that she might not have enough money for it or she has no room for me.

Fingers crossed anyways.

Olwen.