Day 76

Day 76

March 17

Today has been somewhat productive. Dad and I made a list of things that I needed for the month. We shopped. Then I made dinner for the too of us. This time the recipe came out just right and I wasn't humiliated. For once.

Ms Flufflebottom begged for it. Scruffle came over and took a small bit of it home with him. Because I figured he deserved a little free dinner for all the help he's been giving me. Might even make him some cake if I get the chance or the best recipe.

And onto romantic news.

I'm complete shit at how to be anything that's vaguely romantic. I've got no idea how to flirt. And I'm not even sure what I should be doing to keep Eloni interested in me. Hell I'm not even sure if he's actually pretending to be interested in me to be nice. Or if he's just like that with most people.

Well anyway, I'm planning on writing while I listen to music. Maybe relax a little bit before bed. Honestly I really just need to write out ideas on how to go to sleep easier.

Lately I've been having a harder time falling asleep. I'm sure it's normal for humans but it's just so inconveniant. Like who decided that insomnia was supposed to be a thing?

Kind of wish I could punch them in the face.

Oh well.

Anyway I'm probably going to get tea or some natural medications. Maybe these things that melt in your mouth. Not sure if they'll taste good. And I know that's childish but I hate bitter stuff. Like I will not eat the rest of it if the thing tastes bitter. I'll put it in a napkin. Then throw the napkin away when no one is looking.

Dad's won't know about that by the way. I know that I'll be 'yelled' at for a little bit for that. Because Dad has been worried about my health for the past few weeks now. And I honestly don't want to give him more ammunition on how bad it really is.

You know what? I'm just going to get myself tea with lots of honey in it. That'll help me fall asleep. And it'll be sweet.

Yeah.

Write more later.

Olwen.