Day 132

Day 132

May 12

I told Daiyu about the trip a few days ago and she's been treating Eloni differently. Like she doesn't trust me to be alone with him for some odd reason. And she won't tell me why either. No matter how many times I've asked her.

Didn't tell Dad about this because I was worried he'd not like the whole...ya know sex with Eloni thing. Cuz seriously I don't get what the issue is here. Daiyu isn't homophobic or anything and she was the one who pressed for more information about the trip. So why is she acting so friggin' weird about this? I don't understand why she seems so upset.

Eloni isn't treating me any differently than he was before. He's still hanging out with us. He hasn't tried to cut me out of his life or anything. And all we've done since was just hang out or cuddle. A few times we kiss but it isn't exactly like we were just kissing a lot before this. It's not like we did anything wrong.

...I really should move on. This is really distressing me and I'd really rather not linger on it or Daiyu's attitude. She's a good friend and maybe she has a good reason to be worried. If that's what she's feeling. But for fucks sake,I wish she'd tell me.

This guessing game thing is just...anyways. I'm doing pretty well at work. My boss got a new hairstyle and it's the cutest thing ever. It's really hard for me to describe so I won't. But trust me when I say that it's super cute and it suits her.

There's a new girl there and she's super chatty. Super perky. Also super annoying as fuck. Like she never gives me a minute to myself and acts like I'm stupid because I'm in a wheelchair. Okay,okay I might be wrong about that but she really acts assholey around me. Like she'll do stuff for me that I can do for myself.

Talk for me when I'm talking to a coworker who knows what I'm signing. Sure they get at her for it but she acts like such a victim. And that she NEEDS to talk for me or do things for me like I'm a fucking infant. I swear I'm going to fucking stab this kid.

Not literally but I'm definitely bringing it up with Miss Chowdhury. This kind of behaviour is inexcusable and I really am sick of being treated like this!

I made myself so friggin' mad that I'm hungry now. I'm going to go make myself dinner. Maybe that'll make me feel a lot less stressed.

Write more later.

Olwen.