Day 45

Day 45

February 14

So um...apparently today is Eloni's birthday.

His 20th birthday to be precise. Daiyu told me that we're going to be throwing him a surprise party at Dad's place today. We're currently getting the place decorated with things that we know Eloni would like. Scruffle is getting the cake in order all by his lonesome. Also I brought Ms Flufflebottom along cuz she doesn't like being alone. I think Eloni'll be happy to see her. Well. Hopefully he'll be happy to see her since we couldn't get Nalin here.

Anyway Scruffe's going to be baking for us. From the smell of the cake ,it's chocolate or something like that. I didn't ask him cuz I was busy blowing up the balloons. We got this really lovely shade of pink that Eloni adores.

Dad helped me blow them up and is using this gel thing to pin them to the cieling. As well as the wall. Then he, with Daiyu's help, put up the banner over the food table. Scruffle seems to be motioning for me to help him in the kitchen. Not sure how I'm going to be able to help, but I'll go check what he might need.

Be back in a little bit.

Okay. So I just put out the punch stuff that he wanted me to set up. Then I set out the sandwiches as well as these biscuits things. They got chocolate pieces in them. And they really smell yummy. Also there's candies that Daiyu made that I wanna eat right now. But they told me that I can't until Eloni shows up.

You can already understand that I'm having trouble with this. Mostly because I'm a giant glutton with zero self control.

Anyway, Scruffle has the cake on the counter to cool. And Ms Flufflebottom is eyeing it like a goober. So Dad put her in her timeout space and she's still yowling. We'll be giving her wet food for this by the way. Can't be having all the fun and not let everyone's favorite kitty kitty in on the excitement. That just wouldn't be nice.

We are almost done with decorating Dad's living room.

It's going to be at least twenty minutes before he gets here. Scruffle is now frosting the cake. It's chocolate and double layered. The frosting is strawberry. He's putting these cute strawberry gel stuff along with the candles. I'm so tempted to just run my finger on it.

But that would be extremely rude.

So Dad let Ms Flufflebottom out of the bathroom and I'm holding her. She isn't struggling like I thought she would be. But she doesn't look exactly happy with this though. I think she really wants to nibble on the food that's been provided.

It's about five minutes until Eloni arrives. We're getting into place right now and turning off the lights. Dad is wearing a light pink birthday hat. He gave me, Scruffle, Daiyu and even Ms Flufflebottom one. Though I'm not sure that Ms Flufflebottom is okay with it.

At least she isn't yowling about it yet.

Anyway I got to turn this off. The light from my journal might just surprise Eloni. So I'll be back in a little bit.

Write more later.

Olwen.

Edit: Woot!

He looks so freaking happy about this. When we all shouted surprise, and Ms Flufflebottom mewed, he nearly fell over. But he's doing great right now. Scruffle is lighting his birthday candles.

We'll be eating the cake after he blows out the candles. Going to have to write more later. Not in the mood to play and write.

Write more later.

Olwen.

Edit 2: It was a wonderful party. We all literally played these hologram video games and other stuff. Scruffle's cake was delicious and so were the other foods. Ms Flufflebottom gotten a sandwich when no one was looking and hid under the couch with it. If it wasn't for the fact that was extremely naughty, that would've been adorable.

Oh hell it was adorable.

We watched Eloni open his gifts. Daiyu got him some new books that he really likes. Dad got him these cool artist tools. Scruffle bought him some of these nice paints. They were made of recycled paints.

Ms Flufflebottom brought him a chewed up piece of tape. That was really adorable.

My gift was this umm...I've been doing this painting for the past few weeks now. It was just a watercolor thingy that I didn't do well. But Eloni said that he was going to frame it. Gosh my face was really red when he said that. I could barely contain myself for the rest of the party.

I'm home now though with Ms Flufflebottom. We're both enjoying this turkey sandwich. Well I am. She's sneaking a few bites of it. The little theiving goober.

Write more later.

Olwen.