Day 36

Day 36

February 5

Just got home from my job. Lots of work with an email account along with other stuff as well. Miss Chowdhury was in and out of meetings today so I got her some coffee. These weird round things that she called donuts too.

I was pretty sure that I've never been more on the move today than any other day. Sweated up a storm but thankfully I got enough stuff to not smell really bad.

Right now I've been brushing my hair out cuz I got bored with the braids. Might rebraid it when I go to bed. Not sure if I really want to though. Kind of feeling lazy today, ya know? Anyway I'm definitely going to be ordering myself dinner. It's not my usual go to thing but I'm really too tired to actually want to cook. Besides Daiyu, Dad and Scruffle are visiting Nalin today.

Eloni said that he's going to be taking a break for himself.

Ms Flufflebottom has already been fed again and is just cuddling her favorite mouse. She's been gnawing it's head for over half an hour or so. Still can't tell if that's adorable or kinda creepy. Just going to be creepy for now.

I'm ordering this fish stuff from...I don't know how to pronounce that. It sounds...it isn't anything I'm familiar with from here. It's something with my favorite food and chips. And I have no idea what it is but I honestly want to order it right now. Going to just order it off the site because I'm not in the mood to sign.

Also it's pretty darn cheap too.

Alrighty, just ordered it. Going to be at least a few minutes or so. I'm going to put out the money for it. Then I'm going to turn on the T.V but keep the volume on low. Don't want to make the person wait ya know? Also I'm really, really hungry.

Anyway I'm probably going to be busy for the next few weeks. I'm not sure if I'm going to be writing soon or not. Can't make any guarantees that even if I try I'll be able to do so. Honestly it isn't really just work. It's been the merfolks and an organization wanting to keep them. Mostly this group of animal lovers wants them in their care.

Wanna guess who it is?

PETA.

I can't believe those losers are actually interested in trying to take my kin. They'll literally kill them just for a commercial. I've looked up several things they've don in the past. All of what they do is really messed up. I'm so very afraid of what they'll do to my kind once they touch them. Other than the whole killing them thing. Might feed them a diet that'll absolutely kill them. Vegan and vegetarian is okay for some humans but for my kind? It's pretty damn deadly. Sometimes can cause really bad diseases. I think I hear someone at the door, going to grab the money and pay. Be back in a few minutes okay? Okay.

Alrighty.

This person was a whole lot sweeter than the last person I got as a delivery person. She's a whole lot more patient too. Anyway this breaded fish stuff along with these um. Chips. Smell pretty darn good. I might make myself some coffee or something like that. Kind of considering this vegan hot coacoa stuff that Daiyu bought. Not sure how I like vegan but eh. Why not give it a shot?

I'm off to eat, write more later.

Olwen.