Part 8

I felt a terrible pain on the right side of my face. The punch knocked me out, so I was laying on the floor. I looked up and saw Nash standing there, holding his hand in pain as Luke laughed. Looking around trying to see if John was there, I noticed that there were people everywhere, but next to me. I just got knocked out and nobody even cared? I grabbed my bag and walked out of the building, trying not to fall due to the dizziness. I needed to get out of there.

As I got outside, I started running towards my house. I heard someone yelling my name behind me, but I ignored it and just kept running. Tears were forming in my eyes again, but this time I let them out. I let it all out.

This day was really not doing me any favours. And the worst part was seeing all of those people standing around just looking at me like I was a monster. None of them cared one single bit about me or what happened to me.

I got to my house and ran inside, locking the door. I didn't want anyone visiting me right now. Who would anyway? Nobody cared.

When I got in my room, I lifted up the mattress and got out the red envelope and walked into the bathroom.

Nobody cares. I suck. Stupid, ugly bitch. Why am I even alive? All of these thought were running through my mind as I felt the cold blade on my skin.

1.. You're ugly

2.. You should die

3.. John left for a reason

4.. 5.. and 6.

The sink had turned into a blood bath as I put the blade down. I put a bandage on my wrist and cleaned all the mess up. My make-up was all ruined due to the tears. After washing my face, I looked around to see if it looked like nothing had ever happened. I put the envelope under the mattress again and walked into the living room.

Nash really didn't want me to tell people that I was his tutor. I wasn't even going to say it, I was just messing around. Well maybe I was about to say it, but he certainly deserved it. And what's the big deal? There are many people in our school who needs a tutor, and we all know it. And they are not ashamed of letting people know, they can even walk up to people and ask “Hey, can you be my tutor?”. Maybe it was me. Of course it was me. He could have had any other tutor, but he was stuck with me.

I really didn't feel like working with him any more, but I did get money, and I really needed it now since my dad is in the hospital. He did give me a lot of bucks when he tried to kill himself, but I felt bad using them now since he was alive.

On the bright side, Nash probably hates me now and is going to tell his mom to get him a new tutor. Maybe I wouldn't have to worry about going to his house any more. It would be really awkward having to tutor the guy who just punched you in the face.

To be honest, I had to laugh a bit when I saw the big bruise on my face. It looked so fake. I was blue-/purple-ish from my cheekbone and up to my eye baking it look like I had gotten a black eye as well. I jumped a little in surprise when my phone went of. It was a text from a number that I hadn't saved.

“Is it okay for you to come over tomorrow for another tutor session? You can just walk home with Nash right after school. - Elizabeth”

Great.