Part 44

Part 44 is finally here! Before you read this, let me remind you that I am cool okay? I am not a monster! And don't hate me after reading this part! And please read the author's note at the end of this chapter! Love you!

----------

I have had my mom taken away from me, had an abusive dad, I used to self harm, I used to hate myself, my life had been the worst thing ever, yet here I was feeling worse than I have ever felt before in my life. School-days had never felt longer and never had I ever felt more hated. Hated by Diana, by all the students, by me, hated by Nash.

The scene kept on playing over and over again in my head. And every time it did, I felt like breaking down in tears.

//What is she talking about, (Y/N)?”

Here, I'll show you what I'm talking about.”

I watched as Diana brought her phone closer to Nash's face. His entire expression changed. His whole body tensed and his face lost it's colors. I didn't need to see anything to understand what she had on her phone. All I needed was to hear the sound of me and her trying to figure out what username to have on twitter. She tricked me. This was her plan all the time.

Nash's hands formed into fists as the video kept on playing. And even though I tried not to be, I felt terrified of what he would do to me. This wasn't the Nash I fell in lo.. like with. The Nash who was in front of me, was the same Nash that made me feel horrible all those years. It was the same eyes, the same expression, the same tense body. And it honestly freaked me out.//

“Sweetie, do you want something? Hot chocolate? Tee? Candy? Ice cream? We do have a Ben & Jerry's Lazy Sunday, I know that's your favorite.” It was kinda weird having dad act like that around me. So caring, and nice. But I loved it. His head was peeking through the door, like he was scared to walk inside. Who could blame him though? He was kinda new at this whole “being a good parent” thing.

“No thanks.” I said, as happy as possible. I think he sensed that I was lying, because right after I had answered, he opened the door wider and walked inside. In his hands he carried a tray with a cup of hot chocolate, a cup of tee, a bowl of candy and a bucket of Ben & Jerry's, Lazy Sunday flavored.

“Thanks dad.” I stood up and gave him a big hug, which took both me and him by a surprise. It felt good to have a real dad again. A dad who I could hug whenever I wanted, a dad who wouldn't yell at me for every single thing.
He hugged me tightly back, making me feel safe.

 //I guess I'll talk to you later?” I just nodded and watched Nash walk out the classroom. I didn't have time to explain myself before the class started, but I tried to as much as I could right after. He said he needed to think about it. And that he would tell me after school was over. And to be honest, I was more nervous than ever. Everything could end right there.//

“I will come up and check with you later, okay?” I smiled and carried on eating some candy.

Dad walked out of my room to “let me think about stuff” and even though all he had done for me made me feel better, I still felt like crap. It had been two days since Diana ruined everything. Two days since I had talked to Nash. Two days since he broke my heart. And the worst part; it was all my fault.

Yes, I canceled the plan, yes I tried to explain everything to him, but I made the choice to get back at him. I made the choice to join in on Diana's plan. She never forced me to do it. I hardly even hesitated. And oh lord did I regret it right now.

//“I can't do it. I'm sorry.” School was over, and me and Nash were standing in the parking lot. Tears were streaming from my eyes, as the words left his mouth. 

“No, please Nash! Listen to-”

“I have heard it. I know you backed out of it, but you were once in on it. I can't do it.” He gave me a “I'm sorry” smile followed by a weak goodbye, before he walked away. Leaving me standing there alone, crying like crazy.

I lost him. I lost Nash. My first lo..Crush. //

-------------

Okay so there you have it. I am so sorry! The next chapter is the very last chapter of this story, and I'm starting to write it right now, so it won't be long.

On second notes; I have picked a few names for (Y/N), and I want you guys to vote for the name you want it to be, in the comments! The names are:

Ava

Olivia

Ella

Caitlynn

Sophie

Abby

Anna

Riley

Hailey

Natalia

Her last name will be Hunter by the way!!

After this story has come to and end I might write one chapter in Nash's pov, so please tell me what part you want to see from his point of view as well.

And at last, I really want to dedicate this chapter to a person who has inspired me to write a whole lot more! She is “my personal reminder” that I need to write on the story. She is overall an amazing person, and you should all thank her for pushing me to update faster (These last two or three times doesn't count...) @ahhregine thank you so much! You are truly incredible!

Love you all!!!