Part 40

"So I see the plan is working so far?" Aunt Jess said in more of a questioning way. We had just gotten inside, and I knew she would load me with questions. Maybe I should lie? I could just tell her that it was working perfectly. No! No (y/n), lying is never the answer. Well sometimes, just not this time.

"I kinda dropped out of the pla-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Jess cut me off.

"This was your plan, you can't drop out of your own plan! Why would you drop out anyway?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen. Dad had gone into his room, so it was safe to talk about this right now.

"Because." I shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs.

"So you are a couple for real? Why?" Why? What kind of question is that?
I did get the time to answer before she beat me to it.

"You slept with him, didn't you? He took your virginity?" She asked but it sounded more like she was stating a fact.

"What! No!" My eyes widened, but so did aunt's.

"So you weren't a virgin?!" Okay now she was out of it.

"Wh--" Again, she wouldn't let me finish.

"How many times have you done it?"

"I haven--" she honestly needed to stop that...

"Are you a slut? Whore? PROSTITUTE?!" She raised her voice into the sentence.

"Would you ju--"

"MY HEAVEN ABOVE, YOU ARE A PROSTITUTE AREN'T YOU?"

"WOULD YOU JUST LET ME TALK!" I raised my voice to keep it on her level, and it worked. She quickly closed her mouth and looked at me.

And I told her everything, not leaving out one bit. I knew it wouldn't help lying, so best to just spit it out.

*

"So... You actually like him? And you're a couple... For real?" I just nodded at everything she said.

"And you didn't have sex with him?" I shook my head, feeling my cheeks burning.

"Why not?"

"What?" What is she on? I mean... She has at least been drinking something.

"Why didn't you sleep with him? Is he not ready?" Now what do you say to that?

"Can we talk about something else than this?" I honestly don't think it is possible to blush more than this. I probably looked like a tomato.

"Sure. Just use protection."

"Wha- you know what? I am gonna go to my room now." She just laughed and nodded, before I stood up and walked away. I would do anything to get away from this conversation.

"Wait! You never told me if you are a virgin!"