Part 14

Saturday. Today was Saturday. John would come over today. After we found the rock in my room in the middle of the night, with a smashed window, my aunt called the police. They said they had no chance of catching the people who had done it. Since there would be no clues around the house, and they had probably already ran off. And since it was just window and a rock, it was really no big deal.

The thought of not knowing who threw the rock is the scary part. It could be anyone. What if John was only kidding when he said he was sorry and this is how he really felt. What if I really pissed Nash off and this was his revenge. What if Luke got mad because of the whole kiss thing. I had really no idea.

I heard the door to my room opening, and soon felt someone sitting down on my bed. I looked up and saw aunt Jess sitting there with a tray of food.

“Morning sweetheart!” She said as I sat up on my bed, leaning on my wall. What a great way to start the day. I knew she only did it because she wanted me to feel safe. After what happened last night I could already tell that she was worried about me. I mean, someone threw a bloody rock through my window in the middle of the night!

After I was done eating my breakfast, I took a quick shower. John was coming over at 4, and it was currently 12, so I had some time to get ready. So when I take a shower, I automatically turn into a superstar. I was singing my heart out, and at the moment Demi's “Let it go” was a big hit to my audience, which was me.

When my concert was over, I got dressed and walked into the living room to watch some TV. The news was on and I was about to switch channel until I saw a way to familiar face on the screen.

“Today we have a very special guest on the show. The world famous viner, Nash Grier, is here.” What?! Famous? I chuckled to myself. There was no way in hell that he was famous. What, did he have like 1000 followers or something? If he was famous, he would be one of those to brag about it.

“You have currently got over 7 million followers on vine! How does it feel to be 'bigger' than Justin Bieber?” The interviewer asked. 7 million follower? Are you freaking kidding me? I grabbed my phone, got on vine and typed his name. Holy shit it was true! I put the phone down, focusing on the interview again.

Nash had already answered and I had no idea what he said.

“There are millions of girls all around the world who loves you, how does that feel?” I didn't even think about that. Why would they like, or love, a guy like him? He was a jerk.

“I mean, it's a bit funny to think about. But it doesn't change me in any way.” I call bullshit!

“What about the hate?” He deserves it. All of it. Okay, I feel a bit bad saying or thinking that, but it was kinda true. Kinda.

“I try not to let it get to me, but it gets hard sometimes.” Okay now I just felt sorry for the guy. He looked really sad. No, stop it (Y/N)! He hurt you. Don't feel sorry for him. Don't let it get to you.

I turned the TV off and walked into the bathroom. Nash was famous. I got nervous just thinking about it. Not only was he the most popular guy at school, but he was loved all over the world. Suddenly I didn't care if the whole school knew my secret, that wasn't a big problem anymore. But at one point, the whole world might know. And that would be a problem.

I brushed the thought away as I fixed myself up. I blow-dried my hair and left it like that. I only put on a tiny bit foundation and mascara. I still remembered when John said that make-up was bullshit. And that a real girl was natural. So that's what I tried to be. As natural as possible. But there was no way that he would see me without make-up today. You know what they say; 'First impression, is all that matters'. I wore a blue, floral, high waist skirt with a white T-shirt tucked down in it.

It was one hour until John would be here. I walked into the kitchen finding aunt Jess running around like crazy trying to find what ever she was trying to find.

“You looking for something?” She quickly turned around, getting scared by my presence.

“Where is the salt and pepper shakers?” He almost yelled. I think she was a tiny tiny bit stressed out by this whole situation. I looked at the salt and pepper which was right next to her hand and chuckled quietly.

“First of all, they are right there.” I said as I pointed down next to her hand. She picked up the salt, looking embarrassed.

“And second, why are you so stressed out?”

“It's John! He was your best friend! I want everything to be perfect when he gets here. Cause first impression is all that matters.” I lifted my eyebrows as I realized she said the same thing that I thought when I put on make-up.

“It'll be fine aunt Jess. Just relax.” She took a deep breath and calmed a bit down.

“Okay, I'm okay.” She said with a smile. She walked over to me and gave me a big, unexpected hug. As she let go, she looked into my eyes and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“Thank you.” She said giving me a weak smile. I could tell that something was up, but I decided not to mention it right now.

Me and my aunt were sitting by the kitchen when there was a knock on the door. Aunt Jess' eyes widened as I stood up and walked to the front door. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before opening.

“Hi.” John said as he gave me a hug. I hugged him back, not wanting to let go ever again.