Part 16

"What do you want Luke?" John hissed at Luke.

"I just wanted to check if (Y/N) got the little message?" It was him. Luke had thrown the rock.

"What message?" John looked between the two of us.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Luke said raising his eyebrows.

"(Y/N), what is he talking about?" He seemed almost worried. I glared over at Luke before turning to John.

"It's nothing, really." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Now that I've checked, I have nothing here to do, bye lovebirds." He gave us a wink and walked off.

I felt sick. I knew that Luke was the worst out of the three of them. He was the one who gathered Nash and John to pick on me, in the first place. And he could easily do it again with other partners. I stood up and ran as fast as I could over to Luke. John was still sitting on the bench, looking more confused than ever when I reached Luke. I grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"Why?" My voice was raising.

"Why what?"

"Why did you throw that rock into my window, and how have I released hell?" I asked, getting more frustrated.

"Oh you thought I did it?" I gave him a confused look.

"I didn't do it, I just wanted to check if you got it. So don't ask me to pay for a new window if that's what you want." He chuckled a little to himself.

"Who the hell else would it be?"

"I don't know, maybe you should ask you student." He smirked down at me. My student?

"Nash." I whispered. He shrugged and walked off. Luke had gotten Nash back in his little group. I walked back to John, not knowing what to do. Luke was powerful when it got to the whole school, Nash was famous, known all over the world and he knew A LOT about me. Which everyone at school kinda did as well, but what if he said something to his 'fans'? Stop it (Y/N)! He wouldn't do that. Not because it was mean, but because it would probably cause him getting a bad reputation because he knew someone like me. The most unpopular girl ever. I sat down next to John, not saying anything to him.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing." I said. I really didn't want to talk to anyone about anything right now.

"I gotta get home." I sad before standing up.

"Can I walk you?" Even if I was in no mood at all, I couldn't resist.

"sure." I said as I gave him a weak smile.

We walked without saying a word. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a good and comfortable one. We got to my house only to find a graffiti painted driveway.

"Be prepared! - N" Was all it said. It was written, or painted, in huge blue letters. I turned to look at John. He was just staring at the 'art' that was made in our driveway.

"I have to do something, see you tomorrow?" I said before kissing his cheek. I don't know why I did that, but I didn't have the time to think about it. Luke nodded and started to walk home. I started running in the opposite direction as John. I ran as quickly as I could and since I was an athlete, or used to be, I was moving pretty fast.

I stood in front of Nash's house and knocked on the door. Elizabeth was the one who opened the door.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi! Is Nash home?"

"Yes, come on in, he is in his room." I nodded and walked inside. I ran up to his room, standing outside his door, a bit scared of opening it. I grabbed the handle and inched the door open. I walked in, only to find Nash's face smashed together with someone else's face. They both looked up at me. Diana.

Okay so you might not know who this Diana girl is. So let me help you out. Diana is the school's diva and whore. I can't think of one guy that she hasn't slept with, or 'done her thing' with. To be honest I have no idea what her 'thing' is, but whenever someone has been a day with her, they say she did her thing. Her longest relationship lasted for three days, and it ended because during that time, she had slept with five other guys, or so I've been told. She was a slut, and everyone knew it. I thought that it would be an embarrassment if someone figured out they had slept with her, but it apparently was the other way around. You were cool, if you had done it with her. Weird right? Well what do I know? All I knew for sure, was that she was about to do her 'thing' with Nash right now.

"Who the hell is that Nash, I though what we had was special." She whined. That thing that was just said there, yeah, that is so bullshit. I looked over at Nash.

"I need to talk to you." He just laughed and planted his lips on Diana's lips again. Oh no he didn't. I walked over to his bed, grabbed his arm and dragged him up and out of the room. I closed the door and pushed him against the wall. This might make me sound very strong and all, but he didn't really resist, so it was kinda easy. But let's just pretend that I'm super strong.

"What the hell do you think you're doing (Y/N)?" He raised his voice.

"Me? What am I doing? The question is what are YOU doing?" He gave me a confused look.

"What?"

"Why is my window smashed, and why do I have a rock in my room with 'You have just released hell' written on it? And why is my driveway spray painted in blue, saying 'Be prepared! - N'? Can you tell be that Nash!?" I yelled, but not so loud that his mother could hear me.

"What are you talking about?" He pushed me off of him.

"Don't act dumb Nash. It was signed with N." I sad lowering my voice.

"I honestly have no idea what you are talking about right now." He said as he tried to walk inside his room again. Right before he grabbed the handle, Diana walked out.

"You blew your chance Nash. Go be with your girlfriend over there." She said pointing at me. I raised my eyebrows as she walked away.

"Thanks a lot (Y/N), look what you did."

"Well, that's karma my friend." I said showing a weak smile.

"I didn't do anything." He said before walking into his room, shutting his door behind him. I jumped a little at the noise, and walked into the hallway. I walked out of the house, only to find Diana sitting in the driveway, crying.

She looked up at me.

"What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be making out with your boyfriend?" She said sounding frustrated as she dried her tears.

"Nash is not even near being my boyfriend!" I said laughing a bit.

"What's so funny."

"It's just that, oh nothing." I chuckled.

"Oh c'mon, tell me!" She said as she gave me a smile. What? She smiled at me? I sat down next to her.

"I mean, it's just weird that you are so upset about this." I prepared myself for a slap across my face, but it never came.

"Why?" What is going on? Why isn't she beating me up right now?

"Cause he's a jerk, and it's weird that someone would be upset if he got a girlfriend." At this point, we both started laughing a bit. She stopped and looked at me.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N)" I said and shook the hand she held out to me.

"You know what (Y/N)? You are not to bad."