Part 7

What? Today was Wednesday, he would be at our house in three days. My ex best friend was coming over after not talking to each other for three years. Great. And why did he even agree?

“I haven't seen John since before, you know, the thing. So it'll be nice to see what he looks like.” That explains a lot. John thought that aunt Jess still thought me and him were close. Well he's going to get a bit of a surprise.

Jess drove me home, we said our goodbyes and she drove off. I was really tired, and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I went to bed in my Spongebob pjs and thought about Saturday. You might think that a Spongebob pj is lame and childish, but I liked it. It was a blue tank top with a picture of Spongebob on it, and a pair of matching shorts. And who didn't like Spongebob, right?

Saturday was only three days away and I was super nervous. Of course I won't show anyone that I was. What's the big deal? A guy whom I've know since second grade, and then started bullying me after my mom and sister died, was coming over. Nothing to worry about. Okay maybe a little. I couldn't help hoping it would be like the old days when he wouldn't even knock, just walk right in and yell “What's up family number 2?” cause that was what we were. His family number 2, and his family was my number 2. I missed that. I missed his younger sister, Sam, who would always jump on my back and ask for cookies. I missed his dog, Daisy, the craziest yet sweetest creature ever. I just missed them all. What if he misses us. What if he has forgotten us already. I have literally no clue what he thinks about the whole thing, but it looks like he has forgotten. On that note, I fell asleep.

I woke up feeling like shit. I don't know why, it was just one of those shitty days I guess. I got dressed and did my make-up before going into the kitchen to get some breakfast. As I ate a bowl of cereal, I of course managed to spill milk all over my jeans. I quickly walked into the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into a pair of dry jeans. What a great way to start the day.

I got to school only to find Nash, John and Luke standing by my locker. As I made eye contact with John I just wanted to run up to him and give him a hug. I felt a tear forming just by thinking of how much I missed him, but I pushed it back. Far back.

“Can you please move?” I was in a really bad mood, and didn't want to get any trouble so trying to be nice was what I was going for right now.

“Why the hell would we?” As Luke said that, I figured my plan of being nice, wasn't going to work very long. I tried to push them aside, but they refused to move.

“Okay look, if you guys don't move, I will make you regret it until the day you die.” They responded with 'oh I'm so scared', 'what will she do?' and some laughing, but they did move. At first I gave them a confused look, but then pretended like that was what I knew would happen.

I got my books and walked into class. John and Nash were both in the same class as me, but they didn't bother me much. Just them talking to each other, laughing and looking at me.

The rest of the day went pretty good. Today it was my turn to ignore them. I managed to only pass them once, receiving a few glares from them. I don't know why, but this entire day I had been feeling like crying. Nothing much had happened, but I wanted to cry no matter what happened. Like in English for instance, I dropped my pencil and I was about to break down.

I walked over to my locker and got my books for the last period, geography. Turning around, I was face to face with Nash, John and Luke.

“What now?” I said as I tried to walk past them, but they blocked my way.

“You know, it wouldn't kill you to use a bit of make-up once in a while.” Nash said with a smirk on his face.

“If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty!” I said with a hint of anger. Luke looked at over at Nash with a confused look, then over at me.

“What the hell do you mean, two faced? You're talking shit right now (Y/N).”

He laughed a little, giving Nash a quick nod.

“Oh, they don't know yet?” I said pretended to be surprised, but failed as chuckle left my mouth. The boys looked from me to Nash, and then me again.

“Well why don't we just tell them right now Nash? It would make it a lo-” I was cut off by a fist connected to my face.