Part 20

The rest of the day, me and Diana kept on tweeting and posting things on tumblr to make it all seem very realistic. And when I say 'we', I mostly mean Diana. I had no idea of what she was doing. Diana can be idiotic at times, almost all the time, but when it came to social media, she was brilliant.

I was currently laying in bed with my head hanging out. I was both excited and terrified. Coming up with a plan to get close to Nash was way harder than I thought. I couldn't think of anything and decided to go to sleep, trying not to think about it too much.

The next morning I woke up ready for school. Well as ready as I can be. I put on a pair of black jeans and a blue jumper. My hair was in a messy bun and my make up was natural as usual. Grabbing a donut, I walked out of the house, locking the door. Aunt Jess went home last night before I got home. She only left a note saying that she would be back soon to check on me, and that there was a bit of money in 'where you know'. She never wrote where she put money just in case someone else found the note. So we agreed on a place to put secret things, and that's 'where you know'. I was a bit worried about her, and her strange behaviour. She wasn't happy anymore and was always talking on her phone with 'someone who may not be spoken of'. Every time I asked who it was, she would just get mad at me for invading her privacy.

Walking in the hall of the school I noticed that everyone was looking at me. But not in a good way at all. Some had even drawn fake scars on their arms and legs, pointing at them when I passed. Surprisingly, I didn't feel like crying. I didn't feel sad, not even a tiny bit. The only thing I though about was how stupid they actually were, but nothing else. I honestly didn't care, and it felt good.

“Hi!” I was ripped out of my own thoughts by Diana. I was honestly shocked by the fact that she was okay with being seen with me. Diana was a girl that cared about her reputation, and to be around me right now, was not a good thing for those kind of girls. I smiled at her as she went in for a hug. Boy was she happy or what? Or maybe it was just her normal behaviour.

“You got any plans after school?” I shook my head and gave her a smile. It seemed like she actually wanted to hang around with me, and not just get back at Nash. Well only time will tell.

“We have a lot to work on, and not a whole lot of time!” I gave her a confused look. Was there a time limit to this mission?

“What do you mean we don't have a whole lot of time?” A half shy, half evil smirk was formed on her face.

“I just want to see him suffer as fast as possible.” I laughed a bit with her before going into class. I had English in my first period, and we were just listening to people presenting their projects, and since I did that last week, I didn't have to worry about anything.

Diana and I had planned to meet whenever we both had a break since we didn't want to waste any time. She had already tweeted a whole lot this morning, and posted a few things on tumblr. She said if we wanted it to be believable, we needed to do make it look like we had been fans for ages. During our free time we searched for facts about each boy. I know it sounds weird, and it would be super embarrassing if Nash figured out, but we did it to make it look real. We also told people some small insiders about him and managed to prove it as well. For instance, we said that when he hung out with girls at school, he always took them to one special tree. Diana knew about the tree since she was one of the girls. He didn't do anything with them there, but he liked to pretend like he was some sort of poet. And by taking them to that tree and telling them about why he loved that place so much, he managed to melt a lot of hearts. Diana had a whole bunch of photos of Nash and different girls under that tree. Jealousy did a lot to her, and when she figured out that she wasn't special to him, she wanted to make a fool out of him by sending the photos out to the whole school. She never got that far, which was a good thing for us now. We did say that he never kissed the girls, or met them again. We didn't want his fans to hate him quite yet.

On twitter, our account was like the shit now! Everyone in the fandom was talking about it since we had so much new and true information about Nash. I don't know why, but they were never suspicious, and they never thought that we knew him in some way. We weren't that big on tumblr yet, but we would get there eventuality. Nash had seen the photos, and tweeted about them saying that he liked that tree. It was kinda funny because he also asked if anyone knew who took them.

It was the last recess of the day and me and Diana we just sitting on a bench outside, talking about twitter, tumblr and what the next 'step' would be.

“Okay, so for the next big thing to do, I thought-” She stopped mid sentence and looked behind me.

“He's coming, be cool.” She said with her teeth clenched. And a few seconds later I felt someone approaching us. Nash tapped my shoulder and I turned around facing him. He looked kind of embarrassed.

“Em (Y/N). I need you do do me a favour.” He said with his hand rubbing the back of his head.

“And what's that?” I knew he could tell that I really wasn't interested. He hesitated a bit before speaking.

“Join me to MagCon.”