Part 12

His lips connected with mine. He tried to force his tongue into my mouth, but I pushed him away. I managed to get my hand out of his grip and slapped him across his face.

“WHAT THE HELL LUKE?!” What did he think he was doing?

“I wanted to see what the big fuzz was about.” I gave him a confused look.

“Fuzz? What are you talking about.” I said as I pushed his hands away from me.

“I wanted do see if a kiss from you really can change how I feel about you.” What the actual fuck was he talking about?

“Why would you want to know that?”

“Well clearly it changed how Nash felt about you.”

“What?!” I walk away quicker than ever, trying to find that pig. Who was he to think he could just tell everyone he kissed me? And especially since we NEVER KISSED! I was about to walk in to the school again before I saw him in the corner of my eye. I quickly ran up to him pushing him slightly.

“What the hell?” He yelled.

“Yeah, what the hell Nash?” He gave me a questioning look.

“Why does Luke think that we kissed?” His eyes widened.

“How did you know about that?” He almost whispered.

“Because he kissed me! And said it was because he wanted to see if his feelings towards me changed, like they did for you. That's how!” My voice was raising. His eyes widened again, before he started laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” I said as I hit his arm.

“He's just so stupid.” He said in between laughing. I chuckled slightly before I remembered the real question here.

“But why did you tell him that? Would it be that bad if they knew that I'm your tutor?” My voice was shaking. I hated not knowing. He was quiet for a while before he finally answered.

“I just don't want them to know that you harm yourself.” I raised my eyebrows.

“First: They don't have to know about that. Second: You didn't answer my question. If you told them the truth, they wouldn't know about this at all.” I said as I pointed at my wrist.

“Okay so maybe I don't want them to know!”

“But why?” I yelled back at him.

“Because it is embarrassing! The most unpopular girl at school is hanging out with me! Nobody wants to let a secret like that come out.” I looked at him with a tear in my eye. I opened my mouth trying to say something, but nothing would come out. I knew I was unpopular, but it sounded ten times worse when someone said it to your face.

“Okay.” I simply said with a shaky voice. As soon as I said that, I turned around and walked away. Why would he say that? I mean, I know it's true, but he knows almost everything about me now and he just said that! Wow, Nash knows almost everything about me. How crazy is that. Wait. Nash, my bully, knows everything about me. He could tell the entire school, and add things to the story or not tell the true story. He could do what ever he wanted and people would listen to him.

“(Y/N) wait!” Nash yelled behind me. I picked up my speed. Tears were streaming, and all I wanted to do was lock myself up in a room. I felt Nash grabbing my arm and spinning me around.

“Get off of me” I yelled as I pushed him away. At this point a lot of people had gathered around us. I have no idea why, but I really didn't care.

“Ouuu! Nash kissed a girl, figured out he liked her, but the girl figured out she hated him.” Luke yelled in a singing tone. People started laughing and I just couldn't handle it anymore.

“We didn't fucking kiss, okay!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. Everything got quiet. I looked at Nash. He shook his head begging me not to tell them. But this time I had to think about me and not everyone else for once.

“I'm his tutor! I tutor him! We never kissed!” Everyone looked shocked at my statement. I smiled a tiny bit knowing it was out there and that Nash was kinda the loser now. Until...

“Yes! She tutor me. And while she was tutoring me, I figured out she was the weakest girl at this school.” I looked up at him and he just gave me a 'what-can-you-do type of look.

“She can't handle anything! And her arms and wrists are proofs.” He laughed a tiny bit, but stopped when he realized nobody else was laughing with him.

I had no idea what to say. I was done, done with him.

“Tell your mom I quit.” I said before running out of the circle the students had made. Before I got too far away, I could hear a faint sound of applause. Great, what did he say now.

I tried to wipe the tears out as good as possible, so aunt Jess wouldn't notice. Luckily I had a concealer and a mirror in my bag, so I could fix myself before walking inside my house.

The smell of pizza floated in the air as I walked inside. 'Talk dirty to me' by Jason Derulo was playing, and I spotted aunt Jess dancing in the kitchen.

I took one quick look in the mirror, making sure I looked normal, before walking into the room.

“Aunt Jess, please!” I said while laughing. She quickly turned around and started laughing hysterically. Her laugh made me laugh even more. So here we were, to women, laughing our butts off.

“Oh Lord did you scare me!” She said in between laughing. We continued like this for about three minutes before she stopped, and looked at me dead serious. Did she notice I had been crying?

“We cannot be laughing on an empty stomach!” She said and handed me a slice of pizza. As Aunt Jess said 'Oh Lord did she scare me!'. I chuckled as I took the plate. We sat there in silence for a while. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. I was about to take another bite before there was a knock on the door. I stood up and walked into the hallway. Opening the door, I was shocked. What was he doing here?

“I am so sorry (Y/N).”