Part 33

Today was Saturday, which meant “Magcon party for the VIPs”. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing. I had to join the party, so I would have to talk to either the boys, the fans, or be a loner in a corner. And of course I didn't mind talking to their fans, but the fans might mind talking to me. But I was also looking forward to it. To do something else than eat, rehears, sleep, repeat. And tutor of course. I was also very nervous to what I was going to say to Nash. Or what he would say to me.

The party started at four, and we didn't need to leave our rooms until then, which was great. Today was just one of those days where you don't want to talk to anyone, you know?

It was only 9, so I decided to sleep for a tiny bit longer. It didn't last long before there was a knock on the door. I growled before pushing myself off the comfy bed. My hair hanging in a loose bun, my big t-shirt dangling from my shoulder and my shorts twisted in a weird way. As I rubbed my make-up-less face, walking downstairs and almost falling twice, there was another knock.

Right before my hand touched the doorhandles, the door flew open and a worried Nash was standing right in front of me.

“You kn-” He stopped me before I was able to lecture him in normal manners instead of just opening the door.

“Why did it take you so long to answer?” He asked me, squeezing my shoulders.

“I – I was tired and it-” He cut me off again as I pointed up at the stairs about to tell him how I almost fell.

“I thought you were dead!” My eyes widened.

“Calm down! Jeez!” I pushed his hands off of my shoulders and walked into my room again, letting him in.

“I'm sorry. It's just, now that we're dating I feel like I have to protect you.” My eyebrows pulled together, and my arms crossed over my chest.

“When did we start dating?” I asked him, making his whole body stiffen.

“I – I just... Since... Last night... I just thought... I'm sorry.” He looked down at the ground, embarrassed, before I grabbed his wrist. His hopeful eyes met mine.

“You have to take me on a proper date first you loser.” I stated before giving him a quick peck on the lips. A grin spread across his lips as he pulled me closer to him.

“Tomorrow, 7pm, wear something nice.” He kissed me on my cheek before walking out the door, leaving me standing there in awe. What a cocky, yet sweet guy he was.

As I walked back up to my bed, I couldn't brush the smile off my face. I was going on a date with Nash. Wait what? I WAS GOING ON A DATE WITH NASH AND I HAD NOTHING TO WEAR, LET ALONE SOMETHING NICE! I started panicking, running around trying to find something to wear. I suddenly stopped in my tracks. The date was tomorrow at seven. There was nothing to worry about. WAIT! DID I BRING MY STRAIGHTENING IRON? OR CURLING IRON? I rushed to the bathroom, looking through all my toiletries. A relieved sigh left my mouth as I spotted my silver straightening iron. The date was saved.

The party had started, and I was currently talking to some random girl who thought I was one of the fans that had gotten VIP. She was really nice, and we had been talking for about twenty minutes before Nash and Matt approached us. The girl next to me, who's name was Anna, stood there in shock. Since the guys were used to seeing me, the didn't pay attention to me, but the shocked girl instead, making it seem like they didn't know me. Anna started looking quickly between the guys and me, before pointing at me.

“I.. I'm not with her! She was just standing here, and I happened to lose my... ring... around here somewhere, so I wasn't talking to her. You don't have to talk to here, she's just a loser anyway.” My mouth dropped, and the guys stood there with wide eyes, and I could tell they wanted to laugh at the fact that they knew me. Anna eyed Matt as he walked over to me, putting and arm around my shoulder.

“Have you met (Y/N), our best friend?” He said smiling down at me. Anna looked at me, furious.

“What the hell? You know them? Why didn't you tell me, bitch?” I was surprised when she tried to slap me across the face, but she was stopped by Nash's hand.

“I think you need to calm down. Go talk to some of the other fans instead.” He stated, before turning to me.

“Don't listen to her (Y/N), she's just jealous.” His whole facial expression was tense.

“I'm not, Nash. I think you need to calm down. I'm not a nerve wreck, you know.” I said before smiling at him, making him loosen up a bit. Matt looked between the two of us, his eyebrows pressed together. After a while he just shook his head and left. Nash's eyes found mine again, as a slow song started playing.

“Care to dance with me?” He asked, holding his hand out for me to take it.

“Shouldn't you be on stage?”

“It's not my turn yet.” He said smiling. I took his hand as he lead me to the dance floor. Everyone was dancing, either with their friends, or with a total stranger with the same interest; Magcon boys.

I leaned against Nash's chest as we moved around the floor. His hands placed on my waist, pressing me closer to him. My hands were wrapped around his neck.

“You look beautiful by the way.” He whispered into my ear. I felt my cheeks growing red, as I smiled up at him.

“You don't look to bad yourself.” He smiled from ear to ear, before kissing me on my forehead.

The song stopped, but I was still in Nash's arms, not wanting to let go. I heard loud screaming, letting me know that one of the guys was on stage.

“Can we all just take a moment and look at the two love birds over there.” Aaron's voiced ringed in the speakers, and before I could do anything, me and Nash were in the spotlight.