Greetings

Percy POV
I walked around with my bestfriend. The only problem was I am a son of Poseidon and Amphitrite. She is a daughter of Zeus and Leto. We skipped around and kicked garbage. "We should create a group of badasses!" Percy shouted and Artemis smiled. "To kick some serious butt!" Artemis shouted and Percy smiled. "Race you to Zeus!" Percy shouted and took off. "Not fair!" Artemis shouted and chased after him. They ran all the way up the 6000 steps and gasped for air. "Hello Little ones." Zeus laughed and the laughter echoed. "Lord Z-" Percy gasped for air. "Zeus." This made Zeus smile. "Father." Artemis hugged Zeus and Zeus smiled. "We were wondering if we could create a group to rescue people and kick serious butt!" Artemis smiled and showed by kicking Percy's butt. "Agh!" Percy shouted and slapped the floor. Artemis and Percy laughed. "How about when your 18. You must train everyday for the next 12 years, but it will come quicker than you expect." Zeus smiled and patted the two on there heads.
🕒Time Change🕒
Percy and Artemis trained for one of the last times. Percy slashed at Artemis' and she blocked it. "Haha!" Artemis smiled but Percy hit her sword away and jumped ontop of her. "Do you give up?" Percy asked and held his sword to her neck. She blushed and looked into Percy's sea green eyes. She nodded her head and the two walked away. "That was fun." Percy smiled and the two did the handshake they had invented over the years. They ran to Zeus. "It is time, Lord." The two smiled and the Olympian council surrounded them. "Today we shall meet the two new Olympians. Percy and Artemis. Percy, god of tides, currents, swordsmanship, loyalty, time, earth, and the hunt. Artemis, the goddess of the moon, archery, stubbornness, and the hunt." The council smiled and clapped. "Words cannot express how happy I am of you." Poseidon smiled and patted Percy on the back. "Shall we get going?" Artemis asked and Percy nodded. They teleported right in front of a young woman. "Help me. Please." She begged and Percy looked at her leg. He gasped and picked her up. "Ambrosia and Nectar. Quick." Percy looked at Artemis and snapped his fingers. Three tents, a campfire, and a creek appeared in front of them. Percy fed Zoe the ambrosia and Artemis' cheeks flushed. She was already jealous of this Zoe girl.
🕒Time Change🕒
The camp grew and progressed. One after one they gained new hunters and they now had 18. Artemis smiled at Phoebe and walked down to the river. There sat a man, staking a deer. He took his chance and jumped onto the deer, slicing its neck. Blood spattered all over his face. "Good kill." Artemis smiled and clapped. "Thank you. What's brought you out here? Unless..." he stopped speaking. "Mi lady." He bowed and smiled. "I'm Artemis. And you are?" She asked and bit her lip. He had Sea Green eyes like Percy. "Orion. Son of Poseidon." The boy smiled. "Come to camp. With your skills we cannot pass you up." Artemis smiled and showed him around there camp. Percy waved at him and continued teaching Zoe, her bestfriend sword fighting lessons. "Pretty nice here isn't it?" Artemis asked and Orion chuckled. "Of course, mi lady." He smiled and Artemis showed him the creek. She sat down on her favorite rock and Orion sat next to her. "Welcome to camp" Artemis chuckled. Orion laced his fingers through hers and she blushed. That was when Artemis leaned in and kissed him. This went on night after night. The two lovebirds made love there every night. "Mi Lady?" Zoe asked and stumbled. "This isn't what it looks like!" Artemis shouted and waved her off. Zoe walked away and ran to Percy. She would never  tell anybody about this. Zoe ran into Percy's chest and hugged him. "What's up Zoe!" Percy smiled and hugged her back. "Nothing. Just bored." Zoe smiled and looked into Percy's perfect sea green eyes. "Sword lesson ?" Percy asked and Zoe nodded. This boy was different.