Chapter 36

Reyna POV
Falling. Falling. Falling.
All I knew was we were falling. Hours and hours of falling through this hole, which seemed never ending.
I closed my eyes, hoping this all was just a dream, but it wasn't.
Percy nudged me and I looked at him. "River, get ready to land." He said and I braced myself.
The river launched up and grabbed us.
Then the voices started.
'Just stop now. Your not worth it. Drown yourself, and everything will be fine.' The voices said and I stopped swimming, and started floating down to the bottom. The voices screaming in my head were making me crazy. Then I felt a cold hand grip my wrist and pull me out of the water.
"Thank you, that was awful." I looked at him and he smiled.
"Welcome to Tartarus." He said and I got up on my feet, but suddenly my knees buckled and I fell on the floor.
"Let's get some rest. Then we can move." He smiled and helped me on his shoulder's.
He walked and I looked around for about an hour before I found a small cave, good enough for now.
Percy set me down and I closed my eyes, drifting off into the realm of Hypnos, supprised I could sleep down here.
Frank POV
I turned into a hawk and flew across the deck, tying the ropes and preparing for an attack.
The seas were shaking the ship back and forth so eventually Leo yelled at me. I sighed.
I turned into a serpent and dove into the water, looking to see what the problem was down below.
After about 5 minutes of desending into the dark musky water, it cleared and I saw a kingdom.
'Atlantis?' I thought and then ink went everywhere.
Someone hit me and I turned back into human form, before a bag put over my head and I passed out.
When I woke up, an angry distressed man looked at me. "Frank Zhang." He said.
"Neptune?" I asked.
"Poseidon, actually. What happened to my son?" He glared.
"Percy fell into Tartarus to close the doors on the other side." I said and he sighed.
"This was Zeus' doing?"
"No my lord, even Jason was confused. They will return. Percy is they best leader around." I spoke carefully and Poseidon nodded.
"Farewell, Zhang." Poseidon waved his hand and I appeared back on the Argo ||.
Everyone asked what happened and I told them.
Percy POV.
As we slept, I realized one thing.
I didn't dream in Tartarus. Not one bit, seeming this was where most monsters were.
I jolted up to hear a loud groaning sound outside.
I walked out and spotted a snake eating a little eyeless fish out of the river.
I uncapped riptide and sliced the snakes head off, the snake dropped the fish and I grabbed the snakes body.
I walked back to the cave and looked at Reyna. She smiled at me and I smiled back.
"How can we smile at a time like this?" Reyna asked.
"We have to keep the mood up, Rey. We have to survive. Everyone needs us to close these doors." I said and she nodded.
She sighed. "Let's get going then."
"Not before we eat." I pulled the snake out of my back pack that I somehow had.
Reyna had prepared a fire and we cooked the snake, splitting it.
We bit huge bites out the snake and when it was done, we packed up.
"Guess we should get going." I sighed.

After about 8 hours of walking I think, we finally spotted something.
"What the Hades is that?" Reyna asked.
"Don't know. Looks like a titan." I said.
I honestly have never seen his face before, but a titan was enough of a reason to kill him.
I slashed at his coocoon thingy and goo splashed everywhere.
I started walking away when he jumped up.
"Who am I? Where am I?" He ran up to us.
"Who are you?" I gripped my sword and Reyna stopped me and whispered into my ear.
"He can help us."
I sighed.
"You are Bob." I smiled and bob jumped in joy.
"We are in Tartarus. This is Reyna and I'm Percy." I said and he smiled.
"Yay!" He said and I explained the whole story. It seemed he was on our side.
"So if we get out of this pit, then we can kill the earth women?" He asked and I laughed.
"You got it, bob." I smiled and Reyna stared at me.