Stay with me.

Percy POV
"Ambrosia! Nectar!" I shouted and grabbed Zoe. Zoe was dying. "Baby. Listen to me. It's okay now. I'm here. Your going to be okay." I cried and held her face in my hands. "Baby. I love you so much." I sobbed and looked into her eyes. I kissed her forehead and she smiled weakly. She slowly handed me a object in her hand. I grabbed her hand and took it. A headband. "It turns-" Zoe coughed and blood spattered. "It turns into a helmet when you need it to." She smiled and kissed me. I sobbed. "The stars babe. I can see the stars babe." She coughed weakly and I touched her face. With her last dying breath I turned her into a constellation. The flaming huntress. Her body dissapeared and I sobbed. I sobbed in the back seat and Artemis cried with me. I sobbed all the way until we reached the sea. "Percy. We need your help." Selena looked at me and then the ocean. "This is your territory right?" Grover asked and I nodded. I summoned the waves to take the group inside. We traveled all the way to Long Island. The whole way I cried. My fingernails dug into my hands. Inchor dripped from my hands and onto the sea floor, where coral and marine life sprouted. Zoe is gone. Gone forever. I️ cried and cried some more. We reached the camp and everyone walked onto shore. "Go ahead. Tell Chiron. I'll be here." I️ mumbled and sat in the sand. This was a beautiful spot. Possibly one of the best in North America. I️ threw rocks into the water and touched my headband she had given me. It turned into a Greek battle helmet. I️ smiled, but that caused more pain. "Gods, what will I️ do wit-without her?" I️ asked and slammed my head into the sand. I️ punched the sand as hard as I️ could and created a hurricane. I️ sent the hurricane towards south Florida. After that I️ punched the sand some more and cried. The moon rose up and I️ smiled and Artemis in the sky. She smiled back, but realized mine was fake. "Perseus, Zoe will always be there for you. No matter what." Artemis smiled. "Her blood is on my hands. I️ let it happen." I️ groaned and a tear dripped from my face. A familiar feeling. Artemis pointed to the sky and the stars formed a huntress shooting towards the moon. I️ put my back into the sand and I️ heard the sand crunching behind me. "Hello." A soft voice behind me whispered. "Thanks for saving me, but Jackson went missing." The blonde haired girl smiled at me. "I'm Annabeth Chase, Daughert of Athena." The girl said softly. "I️ know who you are. If only your mother would stop speaking of you." I️ groaned and closed my eyes. "On Olympus?" She asked. "Yes. All I️ ever hear is Annabeth this and Annabeth that. The Olympian's have heard the great prophecy. But the big three have stuck to their oaths. And that brings everyone to think I'm the child of the prophecy. The last children any of the big three ever had." I️ groaned and changed into my 15 year old self. "It sucks. Being a demigod. But I️ guess your staying here with us?" Annabeth asked. Helios cuddled up against me. "I️ guess so Athena spawn." I️ looked into the sky and saw Zoe. "I️ am sorry." I️ whispered and Annabeth whispered back. "I️ heard about her. Someone said she left a note in the Poseidon cabin. I️ guess it was for you." Annabeth shrugged it off. My mouth fell open. I️ got to my feet and ran off to the Poseidon cabin. Helios followed me. I️ slammed into the door, and surely on the bed was a note.
'Dear Percy.
  If your reading this I️ have died and rumor got around camp I️ left you a note. I️ ask you a few favors. First, I️ need you to move on. You cannot blame my death on you. My death was already planned by the fates. Second, help camp half blood. I️ think you are the child of the prophecy. The gods won't recognize this until thw titan lords rise. I️ love you so much Percy. Don't forget me. I️ will always be by your side. But please move on. A boy from the sea and a girl in the clouds cannot love eachother any longer. Goodbye my love.
-Zoe.'
The note was dripping wet from my tears and I️ jumped into a bed and cried all night.