Chapter 49

Pain shot through my body and I could see blurred visions of Ziana standing over me and smiling.
'Perseussss. Give up.' Voices said in my head.
Darkness covered me like a blanket in the middle of the night.
I started falling toward darkness and I screamed trying to get away from it.
Then I woke up and I was under the deck of the boat, with a bandage on my stomach.
My body sat in warm water and when I pulled the bandage away my wound slowly healed.
I let out a breath of relief and then Ziana walked down.
She ran to my side and smiled as tears slipped down her face.
"Percy. I was so worried. Y-your okay." She smiled and I smiled back at her.
"I sure am." I smiled and pushed her hair back behind her ear.
She blushed and looked at me. I looked in her eyes and she looked in mine. I slowly leaned in and she did also.
Our lips pressed together slowly and she smiled on my lips. We kissed again.
"So it wasn't a dream." I whispered and she giggled.
"Nope. It all was. Your dead." She said.
I pulled away from her quickly and she laughed.
"Relax seaweed brain. I'm only joking." She said and my body relaxed.
"Of course this is real. Percy... I-I like you."
She said and blushed.
"Ziana.. I like you also." I smiled and she smiled back and leaned in.
I leaned in again and we kissed again.
She slowly climbed into the tub with me and sat on top of me, careful not to touch the wound.
She smiled and looked at me and I smiled back. 
"Where are we?" I asked her.
"Off the coast of Georgia." She said and put her head on my chest.
I closed my eyes and snuggled up tightly.
OKOK IM SO SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL BECAUSE YK YA BOI A FRESHMAN AND IVE BEEN BUSY WITH THAT AND SOCCER BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL START WRITING TOMORROW AND UPDATE MY OTHER BOOKS ALSO SO LIKE BE READY AND THANK U FOR ALL THE SUPPORT:))<3