Back to Camp

Percy POV
I️ hugged Artemis and smiled. "Morning." I️ whispered into her ear and she giggled slightly. "Morning." She muttered and I️ got out of bed. "Time to get back to camp." I️ snapped my fingers and I️ had athletic tights, gym shorts, and a camp sweatshirt. I️ had my black Converse on. "Cute." Artemis smiled and snapped her fingers. She had on Nike pros and a sweatshirt. "Hehe, very funny." I️ looked at her and she smiled. I️ walked down the steps and grabbed my trident. "Back to camp." I️ smiled at Artemis. She smiled back and we flashed into camp. Campers smiled around us and Artemis trailed off to see Chiron. I️ walked over to my cabin but was interupted by Annabeth. "Hello Annabeth." I️ smiled. "Hello Perce." She smiled back and looked into my eyes. "Can we train later?" She asked. "Sure." I️ smiled at her and walked into my cabin. I️ jumped onto my bed and sighed. I️ looked in my fish tank and smiled. "Hello boss." My goldfish smiled. "What's up Barry." I️ smiled. My goldfish and I️ had a full on chat. I️ walked out of my room and down to the lake. I️ summoned the water to my side and meditated. I️ practiced using the water to my advantage. I️ practiced freezing and boiling the water, and even Vapor-Travel. I️ walked down to the battle arena and spotted Annabeth. "Finally." She muttered and pulled out a sword. I️ unleashed my trident and she slashed at me. I️ blocked her try and countered. It hit her side and she gasped. "Quick and easy." I️ smiled. "Shut up." She growled. "I️ am the best fighter Olympus has ever seen." I️ grinned. She laughed and I️ walked off. I️ walked down to the lake again and saw Artemis. "Hello." I️ smiled. "Hey." She responded. "What's up?" I️ asked. "Nothing. Just wondering." She grinned at me and I️ just stared into the water. "Bout what?" I️ asked. "Stuff." She responded. I️ summoned the water and played with it. "Percy." She said softly. "Yes Artemis?" I️ asked. "Were you and your parents ever close?" She asked. "I️ wasn't really with my parents. I️ was either with you or by myself. My father didn't spend time with me and my mom was with him." I looked into the water. "Me too." She muttered and dipped her toes into the water. I️ tickled her toes with the water and she giggled. I️ looked into the water. I️ saw childhood memories. Artemis and I️ training. But there were some things I️ never told Artemis. Zeus' voice boomed in my head. "Stay away from my daughter or I'll cast you into Tartarus." He shouted. He struck Percy with the master bolt and Percy flew off Olympus. "Your not a son of mine! Not with that hunt of yours!" Poseidon shouted. The things in my head. "Percy. Percy!" Artemis shouted. "Wha-?" I️ asked. "There's a attack!" She shouted and sprinted up the hill. I️ dashed after her and campers scattered. I️ looked up and saw a 20 foot tall titan. Hyperion. "Where is the son of the sea?" He asked and laughed. He swiped away campers and walked his way through camp. "Looks like he wants you." A camper told him. "But I've never mastered my full form!" I️ shouted at Artemis. "Just try!" Artemis shouted at me. I️ thought of myself being 20 feet taller. I️ thought of myself growing bigger and bigger. I️ looked at my hands and clicked my pen. A 15 foot trident appeared. "Hello." I️ smiled and slashed at Hyperion. He dodged and slashed at me. I️ flipped over his head and kicked his back. He shouted in pain and stumbled onto his knees but got back up. He glared at me and charged me . I️ sidestepped but he got my arm a little. I️ winced at the pain and swung my trident. I️ slashed at his arms and chest. He dodged everything. He slashed at me and I️ kicked him in the chest. I️ quickly pounced as he fell to the floor. My trident was against his neck and he grinned. "See you soon." I️ said before pushing the trident through his neck, making him fade into golden dust.
(Hi guys I️ was thinking about doing a Walking Dead/ Percy Jackson thingy with the characters from PJO and HoO live in a world with zombies and stuff and I️ was also thinking of doing one with the flash. Let me know if I️ should do one of those stories but I️ promise I️ will keep up with this one!)