Chapter 57

Sweat dripped from my forehead and my breathing was heavy as I hustled back to my tent. What in the name of the gods did I just witness. The wolf in my hands seemed attracted to me. I tried to get him to run away, but he would only follow me.
"Scram" I said and it whined a little, but kept following me. I sighed and unzipped my tent. The wolf jumped right in and cuddled up next to Artemis.
'Oh gods' I said to myself and tried to get it away from her. What was she going to say when she woke up? I sighed and took off my shirt and softly lied down, careful not to wake up Artemis. The wolf then jumped on top of my chest and licked my face. I sighed and closed my eyes.
When my dream started it felt like I was in space. I was floating. Roaming endlessly in a never ending pool of darkness. I tried to go one way, but it wouldn't let me.
'Now' someone said and the I started picking up speed. Pretty soon I was going so fast that I couldn't tell where I was going.
I screamed for someone, but nobody helped me.
"Hello." Someone said and the sound echoed.
"Percy. You will avenge me." The voice echoed some more and I flew through space some more. It felt as if I was slammed into my tent, because my ribs ached and pain shot in my chest.
I screamed and Artemis ran into my tent. She opened her mouth and starting talking.
"What's wrong?" She demanded.
"My....chest" I said and she pulled off my shirt. She gasped and I looked at my chest.
There was a color in the middle of my chest, and I wished the pain would go away. Suddenly it did, and I felt power flood inside my veins.  "I feel amazing." I muttered and Artemis glared at me.
"What was that?!" She screamed and I shrugged my shoulders.
"No idea." I said and grabbed her hand. I interlaced my fingers with hers and hugged her tightly. "Everything will be fine. I promise." I whispered in her ear and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled and closed my eyes. I held her tightly and then let go. She rested her head on my chest and I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Someone is comfortable." I teased and she blushed.
"Shut upp" she giggled and I ran my fingers through her hair.  Then I remembered.
"Arty, if we survive this, I want the hunt to be yours." I smiled and she shook her head.
"No no nope." She denied. "The Hunt is ours, of the hunt is nothing." She smiled and pressed her lips against mine gently. I smiled on her lips and then started laughing.
"I can't argue with that." I smirked and she blushed and cuddled closer to me. I looked up at the rising sun and cuddled with Artemis.
After a few hours we left the tent and sat around the fire.
"Percy. When are we gonna plan the next attack? We have to soon." Reyna said and I nodded.
"How about now?" I said and everyone nodded and sat down by the fire.