Meet the Hunt.

Percy fed Lupa a squirrel and laughed as she struggled to lift it. Zoe and Percy stayed together and stayed with the hunters. Everyday they grew closer and loved eachother more.
•TIMESKIP:)•
Percy POV
I walked down the stream as Zoe and my new wolf cub, Helios, cuddled in my bag. The hunters were just behind us and we told them to wait. This is where Artemis told us the kids would be. As well as the manticore. We saw the kids running and a blonde haired boy fighting the manticore. A girl with short hair and a remake of Ageis fought with him. I told the hunters, and they fired at the manticore. The blonde haired girl looked confused, and jumped onto the manticore as it attacked her friends. The manticore struggled and I shouted at the hunters. "Hold Fire." And ran up to help. I ran towards the manticore. It's eyes bulged out of its head and he ran for the cliff. "Oh no you don't." I muttered and as it jumped I jumped with it. I flew down the cliff and the manticore shot at me. I dodged and flew towards it. All the sudden something large punched me in the face and I flew up towards the cliff. The hunters grabbed me and Zoe ran to my aid. "Oh my Gods Percy!" She shouted and a little boy, about the age of 10 ran up to me. "That was SO cool!" He smiled and high fived me. I walked it off and we set up our tents. "Hello young Demi-Gods." I smiled and they all glared at me. "Annabeth! You have to save her. Please!" The blonde haired boy shouted. "Jackson,  there isn't anything he can do." The girl muttered. "Shut up Thalia! Shut up!" Jackson shouted and Thalia glared at him. "People. Calm down. We will get your friend back." I shouted and gestured for the demigods to get in the tents. "Meeting in one hour." I told the demigods and started a fire in my tent. I warmed up and headed to the main tent where the meeting would be held. "Hello. Today we must discuss your friend going missing. " Artemis smiled and passed a flyer to Thalia and Bianca. I had found her name from her annoying brother , Nico. "The hunters of Artemis." Bianca read and Thalia crumbled the paper. "No." She glared at Artemis and Artemis sat back. "I must hunt a aincient monster. One that has been gone for many years but recently returned." Artemis muttered and the hunters gasped. "Percy will lead you to camp half-blood and Chiron can decide what you must do with Annabeth. I must leave now. " Artemis nodded and left the tent. "What The Hades!" Jackson shouted and I sighed. "Lets go." I told everyone and snapped my fingers. A yellow school bus appeared and I smiled. "Hop on." I told the group and everyone entered. We rode from the school back to Camp Half-Blood. When we arrived I spotted my friend Chiron and Dionysus feeding a dragon. "Hello Old friend" I smiled and the centaur ran up to me. "Annabeth?" He asked and I sighed. "Manticore took her." He tilted his head down. "Well, in honor of Annabeth, let us have the 75th Hunters vs Campers capture the flag." Chiron smiled and everyone jumped and laughed. We all ran to the pavilion and ate dinner, then readied for capture the flag. "Everyone guard the flag in this tree. Helios and I will get the flag." I smiled and everyone nodded. The centaur blew a whistle and I ran into the woods. I carried the creek with me and threw it at a group of campers. Then I sword fought the remaining guarding the flag. I beat them easily and Helios grabbed the flag. I smiled as he ran back to the tree. "The Hunters won again. 75-0" Chiron shouted and everyone smiled and laughed. Then everyone gasped as a mummy ran up to Zoe. She looked at me and then the mummy. Green smoke surrounding her, she heard a prophecy everyone else heard.
"Son of the Sea shows the trail,
Campers and hunters combined prevail,
The titans curse one must withstands
And one shall perish by parents hand."
The oracle fell and Zoe passed out. Helios rubbed against my leg and Chiron's smile faded. "Meeting in the big house. Now." Chiron shouted and trotted off. All cabin leaders ran to the big house as did Zoe and I. "So the son of the sea god. I'm guessing that's Percy." Chiron sighed and rubbed his head. "Campers and hunters must go, so I'm guessing 4 hunters and 3 campers?" Zoe looked at me nervously like she knew what was going to happen. I decided I would speak with her after. "What titans curse?" The leader of the Hephaestus cabin asked, Charlie. I didn't mind him. "I do not know, unfortunately." Chiron looked at Zoe and I knew something was up. "So the campers going will be Thalia, Grover the satyr, and Selena. The hunters will be Percy, Zoe, Phoebe, and Emmie." Chiron smiled and dismissed the meeting. I pulled Zoe aside. "What is up with you?" I asked and she looked down. "What's the titans curse." I looked at her and she dropped a tear. "Th-the titans curse must be Atlas holding the world. And he is my father. So when someone perished at parents hand, it will be me." Zoe cried and I held her. "No. No. No" I rubbed my eyes. "Your not going." I looked at her. "I must." Zoe walked off and I sobbed all night. As morning struck I rose out of my bed and prepared my backpack. I slung on a Camp sweatshirt and shorts. I walked out with black vans on and smiled. "Hello." I smiled at Zoe but she ignored me. "Let us go. We are losing time." She walked off and I looked at my feet. We tracked through the forest until we arrived at a museum. We walked through and I sighed. I heard a familiar roar as tourist ran away. "The Nemean Lion." I muttered and drew my sword.