Chapter 52

Lightning lit up the midnight sky as I sat on the porch of where we were staying. Why were Egyptians here. I asked myself that question a million times.
Ziana opened the door and tip toed towards me.
"Percy. Come back inside. It's freezing out here." She said and I suddenly noticed my breath in the air. I stood up and Ziana walked towards me.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck tightly.
"I love you Z." I whispered in her ear.
"I love you too, Percy." She said back very softly and I pressed my lips against her cold, soft lips.
I held her tightly and kissed her forehead and then picked her up.
She giggled as I held her like a husband holding his wife."
"Percy, your suck a idiot." She giggled and kissed me.
I set her down onto the bed and kissed her back passionately.
She ran her hands down my back, and then I felt sharp pain in my back.
"Percy..." She said and looked at me.
"Let me check that out." She whispered and I sighed and got on my stomach and she removed my shirt.
She gasped and then quickly grabbed a med kit.
She started stitching the wound back together. I grunted every now and then when a sharp pain was shot through my body.
After about one hour, she stopped stitching.
"It's all good. Now let me do this one last thing." Ziana said and dumped a cup of water on my back.
"It wasn't healing because there was poison inside the cut. That's why it took so long." She said and showed me a syringe of purplish liquid.
"It should only be a distant memory tomorrow." Ziana said and sat on my lap and pecked my lips.
I smiled and she giggled.
"You need some rest." She said and quickly got under the covers.
I slowly followed her and when I got under the covers I wrapped my arm around her waist. I pulled her close to me and kissed her neck softly.
"Goodnight baby." I whispered and she giggled.
"Goodnight my love." She responded.

When I woke up Ziana wasn't in the bed. I got out of the bed and realized that I didn't have anything on but my pair of fruit of the loom boxers.
I quickly slid into some gym shorts and summoned my favorite hoodie. A earth day hoodie.
When I walked outside Reyna was waiting by the steps of the cabin.
"Hello Percy. We have much to discuss. Firstly, what shall we do with the people outside?" She asked and I sighed.
"I will handle them. Ask them questions and see what they want. See if they can help us." I told Reyna and she nodded.
I walked out of the camp to where I left the four people and the god.
"What do you want." Zia glared at me and Carter spoke up.
"Perseus. Look we are extremely sorry for what happened last night. We sensed some powerful evil here. We suspected it was you, but we know it's your mother. Please forgive us." The boy begged.
"What are you guys? Demigods? Wizards?" I asked and Sadie laughed.
"We are half god, half human. The gods live inside of us, and we use their powers. And we are magicians, not wizards." She said and I nodded.
"That's what he is?" I asked and pointed at the boy named Walt.
"Yes. He is Walt, but he is also Anubis." Sadie said and Walt nodded.
"And your here to help defeat Gaea?" I asked and the four of them nodded.
"I will let you out. If you betray me, anyone of you, I will kill you all infront of eachother. Do you understand?" I spat and they all nodded.
I flicked my fingers up into the air and they all rose from under the ground.
Zia stretched out her arms, and Sadie ran up and hugged Walt.
"Come. I will show you where you can stay." I said and they all followed me.
I walked to the far west corner of the camp and made a house out of mud for the four of them.
"Wow. That's amazing." Carter muttered and I looked at Zia.
"Dry it." I said and she shot a fireball at it. The house was sturdy and the front of it said, 'Egyptian House'.
"Wash up. We have a war to fight." I said and they nodded and walked inside.