Chapter 45.

•THIS STORY IS FROM NOW ON A PERCY POV•
I shuffled down the steps as the ship creaked and rocked back and forth in the seas. It felt like something dad would make. This storm wasn't natural. Someone was controlling these waters, and Percy knew it since he tried to control them.
"Something is fighting back." He had told her.
"We need to get to North America." She had told him.
So they had went on. Ziana had fallen asleep down below the deck and Jackie and Reyna patrolled the deck, taking shifts. Percy was steering the boat on the fastest course, and although he could just speed things up, the boat couldn't take the pressure. Percy was supprised that she could take this. He looked over to the starboard side and saw Jackie leaning over, her face green.
He sighed. "I need to find out who is doing this." Percy told Reyna.
"And how do you expect to do that." She had smirked at him.
"I'm going in." He said and before she could protest, he had jumped in.
...
'And that's how I am in this situation' Percy thought to himself. He looked at his sister Kym, and she had evil in her eyes.
"You shall rot down here brother, I will torture you everyday, and the sea will heal you, only to be tortured even worse again." She smiled.
"How about, I break out, and beat you up." I smiled and snapped the chains that were bound to my ankles. I unsheathed riptide and the threw a knife at me. A loud thunk could be heard and I screamed, before pulling it out of my left shoulder.
I glared and threw it back at her, then charged. I threw the knife and she deflected it before stabbing one in my back. Then she kneed me in the stomach. I groaned and slashed riptide across her face, leaving a sizzling cut across her forehead. She screamed and threw another knife at me. I dodged it and swam at her as fast as possible. I shoved riptide into her chest, and her eyes widened.
"See you in Tartarus." I smiled and she disintegrated. The seas immediately calmed and I swam back up.
"Put is back on course.