Chapter 38.

Jason POV.
As we approached Greece, Nico looked worried. He nervously shuffled his feet back and forth and Hazel and Bianca both went and had a word with him. I wondered what that was about. Frank glared at me when he walked past, and I didn't say anything.
I wanted to get Reyna out of that stupid pit. Pipers body was down there and she wouldn't even get buried properly, and Percy was probably haunted by that. Everyone he's ever loved has died.
Maybe it's a curse. Maybe it's just bad luck, but I feel bad for the god.
"We are almost in Greece." Nico locked eyes with me and I nodded.
"Meeting in the dining hall in 20" I shouted.
Nobody looked up, just going back to whatever they were doing.
Percy POV.
Reyna, Bob, and I hustled through the pit, followed my a hollow scream. "SON OF THE SEA, IM HERE FOR YOUR HEAD" it shouted as we sprinted through the darkness.
Suddenly I felt a strong godly aura. Someone pushed me and I fell down.
"Hello, young god and mortal." The woman smiled.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Nyx, goddess of the darkness and night."
"Okay, let us go."
"This is my realm, and if you want to pass, you'll have to beat us in a duel."
At least 100 voices aroused around us.
They all spoke their names at once, to hard to understand.
"So these are your children?" I asked and she snickered.
The roaring voice behind us got louder.
"Yes they are." I noticed them all saying they were the favorite child.
"But which one is your favorite child?" I asked.
All the voices rose up again and started screaming and fighting.
"Why it is me." One said as a bunch of others also exclaimed.
"3,2,1 go." I told Reyna and we grabbed bob and sprinted down the hall.
"Stop, water." I sensed a pit about 50 feet down with water inside it.
We sprinted the other way, and one god stood against us.
"I will be mothers favorite child!" He shouted and I punched him in the face. We kept running.
We sprinted down and heard both the roaring voice of my enemy and of Nyx.
"Get those puny gods!" Nyx shouted and we sprinted away.
"This way!" I shouted and we sprinted and burst open a door. We sprinted through Tartarus, and slowed down when we saw it. Thousands of monsters. Titans guarding the doors, and the occasional monster eating another monster. How were we ever gonna get by with all these, they would rip us to shreds.

Still thinking about doing a HoO and Kane Chronicles crossover book. Also thinking about some other books. If this book can reach 20k I'll make a book 2:) thankssss❤️