Save Me

Zoe POV
Percy crashed into me and I fell onto the dirt. I giggled. "Hello Perce. Be careful, I am not immortal anymore." I smiled and he looked confused. "What do you mean?" The son of the sea asked . "I'm no longer part of the hunt." I rubbed my head and looked at the wilderness. "Minor Fix." Percy smiled and shot me with a beam. "You are now Zoe Nightshade, goddess of the stars and creeks." Percy kissed my forehead. "Ohmygods! I love you." I shouted and wrapped my arms around him. I blushed hard and hoped he wouldn't notice. I felt his face heat up and he smiled. Then I realized I was sitting on his lap. "Oh... Percy..." I whispered softly. He smiled. I pressed my forehead against his. He closed his eyes and I smiled. "Zoe..." he asked. "Yes?" I said slowly. "Can I kiss you?" Percy asked. "Don't ask, Seaweed Brain." I pressed my lips passionately against his. He was not a first timer, or maybe he was and Aphrodite was helping him. He was expirenced. Our lips moved in sync for 20 minuets giving 10 second brakes every now and then to catch our breaths. I pulled away and pushed my forehead under his chin and snuggled beside him. He teleported us back to the cave and we cuddled there for the whole night. I didn't want to let go. For this was the boy of my dreams. I snuggled close and passed out from my sleepiness.
Artemis POV
I sat in my tent and cried. I had been crying for two days straight. I had tried to cheer my mood by going to Olympus, but everyone glared at me. On Hephaestus TV I saw the clip of myself pinning innocent Percy to the tree. Then the fight where he whooped my ass. Everyone was disgusted with me. Including my brother. Percy was like a little brother to him. And he loved Percy. How could I have done this. "Now, exclusive we have Artemis and Orion sent in by a unknown viewer. Watch as the daughter of Zeus gets freaky." A minor goddess smiled and the clip showed of Orion and I making love. I teleported back to my camp, and even the girls looked at me weird. I ran to my tent. There hung pictures of Percy and I. When we were little. Bow lessons with Chiron. Sparing together. I showed my dagger. I shoved it to my wrist and cried. I sliced. The I passed out.
*DREAM*
I saw Zoe and Percy hug. Then kiss. Then cuddle. Percy was supposed to be the person I married. Gods what have I  done. Zeus approved and loved Percy. He wanted Percy to marry me. I woke from my dream and sliced my wrist once more. I sliced both my arms until the tent looked like a golden paint war. I then sliced my thighs. I shouted in pain and forbidden the hunters from coming in. I wrote Percy's name in blood and created my first tattoo. A heart in the hands of a god. But a arrow struck through those hands as he held the heart and blood seeped out. "IM SO SORRY!" I shouted and passed out from the pain....