Chapter 29.

Percy POV
"Nico!" I screamed and jumped out of my chair.
"Wait your not...?"
"No!" I shouted and he blushed and rubbed his head.
"Don't tell anyone about this, or I will personally pulverize you." I glared at him and he smiled. I walked back to my cabin.
'Get to Olympus now, my son.'
When Poseidon contacted me, it was urgent. We usually just had lunch every now and then, but not in a long time. That's why I knew it was urgent.
"Perseus cannot! There must be another way!" I heard Poseidon shouting.
Zeus shouted back. "It is the lives of us all or the lives of one Olympian."
"Father, Perseus... he cant... I love him." Artemis said softly.
"Why'd you dump that fine man?" Aphrodite snapped and Ares laughed.
"I'm fine, not him."
"Aphrodite is my wife, not yours." Hephaestus muttered. "Artemis your a maiden god. Your lucky I haven't killed Perseus."
I opened the door and the whole room went silent. I sat in the throne next to my fathers and felt the familiar presence of the leather chair.
"What was I called here for?" I snapped.
"Perseus. You must give up your life for the saving of Olympus." Zeus looked into my eyes.
"Why? Why did you not tell me of my true parents? Why did you keep everything from me and then expect me to die for you." I stood up. "Perseus, Zeus was a coward and was afraid of how powerful you would become. That's why he wants you to die." My father said. I walked slowly towards Zeus. "Your uncle and I fought. We fought for 5 decades, and Zeus realized he couldn't win. So he made a deal. Not to tell you what powers you would possess so that you wouldn't overthrow him." Father spat.
I walked closer to Zeus. "Your afraid of me? Why? What can I do? What are my real powers?!" I shouted and Artemis flinched. Aphrodite hugged her knees, Athena didn't say anything, just stared at me. Zeus looked afraid. Poseidon glared at Zeus. Hephaestus figited with something, and Ares grinned devilshily. Even Hestia looked up at Zeus and I.
"You shall not know, nor will you ever." Zeus spat. I jabbed a Finger on his chest and he punched me in the chest. I flew backwards and he stepped from his seat. Hera tried to grab him but it was to late. He grabbed his master bolt and threw it at me. I dodged it and lunged at him so quickly he didn't see it coming. I punched his face and he crashed into his throne. It cracked and fell onto the floor. Artemis cried and I grabbed his throat, squeezed it as he wheezed and punched him again.  He flew into the marble wall and slumped over. He looked at Athena, and she lunged at me. She kicked my back and put her knee on my throat.
"Feel the anger. Feel the hatred. Feel the water. Feel the earth." Poseidon shouted and I closed my eyes. The water and earth gave me strength. I punched Athena and then kicked her. She hit the wall and grabbed her sword from nowhere. I grinned and two daggers appeared in my hands. She charged and I blocked. I slashed at her legs and she sliced my back. I screamed and stabbed her calf. I twisted the blade and sliced open her other calf. Inchor dripped on the marble floor.
"Feel the chaos." Poseidon said and that triggered something. My gut twisted and black oily stuff appeared in my hands. "What's this?!I screamed and Athena shouted. "Makar!"
"Chaos Magic, Percy. You possess the powers of chaos.
Zeus looked at me and as Athena charged I punched her and she flew out of the throne room with such force.
"Perseus." Zeus muttered and the chaos spilled out of my hands. It started to suck Zeus in and he screamed.
'Stop. You will become king, but this is not the way, son. Defeat me and raise my good side first, then you can be king.' Gaea said in my head and instantly I calmed. I stopped the chaos magic and every single Olympian looked at me afraid. Zeus breathed heavier and I teleported out of the room.