Scarred Memories.

Percy POV
I walked up to Artemis and she smiled at me. "Good job." She grinned and walked away. I️ walked down to my cabin and jumped into my bed. I️ closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly...
*FLASHBACK*
I️ woke up in the chains. "Help! Artemis!" Young Percy shouted. He shouted louder and louder. "Nobody will find you here young boy." A voice boomed. "Nobody at all..." I️t whispered. Then the stinging happened again. "Ahhh" Percy shouted. Inchor shot across the floor. "Such a young god, but I️ have seen your future. You, are destined to destroy me." The man in the shadows boomed and whipped him again. Percy shouted in pain and the man laughed. "Don't be afraid young Perseus. It will be a quick and easy death." He laughed louder and walked out the giant doors. "How will I️ get out of here... to tell her how I️ feel!" Percy shouted and then winced because of the pain. "Perseus. Is that you?" A old withered voice sounded. "Yes! Yes please help me!" Percy shouted. A man crawled up from the shadows and blood followed. "What did they do to you Polanski?!" Percy shouted. "My Time is coming, but I️ must save you first." The old protector crawled towards Percy. He climbed up onto Percy with his arms and his blood dropped down Percy's chest. "Polanski! Stop and I️ can save you." Percy shouted. The old man picked at the lock until he busted it open. "Run Perseus!" He shouted and fell to the ground. His guts were spilling out of him. "But Polanski!" Percy cried and tears dropped down his face onto the bloody floor. "Put me out of this pain and run Perseus!" He shouted. Percy got onto his knees and Polanski nodded. "I️ love you." Percy muttered and Polanski whispered into his ear. "Protect the daughter of Athena. You will see what I️ m-mean." He muttered and Percy nodded. Polanski nodded and Percy looked away and froze his heart. Percy shouted out in pain. "What have I️ done?!" He shouted and cried. Then the door opened. "Perseus?! Ready for your death?" The dark man asked. "Leave me alone." Percy cried. "Oh Perseus don't be afraid. You have always had something inside you you don't understand." The dark man shouted. Percy snuck around from him and summoned all his power. "Leave me and my friends alone!!" Percy shouted and the ground shook. Time slowed and the earth started sucking in the dark man. Percy shot a beam of water at his face and the man shouted in pain. He fell backwards and a 3 foot wide eye rolled towards Percy. 'Take thisssssss' something hissed inside Percy. He grabbed it and teleported it into his secret stash in his palace. "This isn't the endddd!" The dark man shouted and disappeared in a flash. Percy ran down the mountain and tripped up on some rocks. He fell down the mountain and into the water. The water was healing him, but before it could fully heal him, a girl dove into the water. "Artemis." Percy mumbled and passed out. Days later he was in his palace. "Percy... what happened back there?" Artemis sat at his bedside. His vision was all blurry and he looked around. "Can't ... -" Percy said before passing out.  " you will pay for this.. an eye for a eye they always say. But you will pay much more for taking my eye..." the darkness mumbled and Percy woke up.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I️ woke up and Artemis looked at me like I️ was crazy. "Baby... what happened?" She whispered. "Nothing... just a nightmare." I️ smiled and pecked her lips. She smiled back and then I️ hugged her. She was on top of me and I️ looked at her. I️ kissed her neck and then started kissing it longer leaving hickeys here and there. "Percy." She giggled and I smiled. "I️ love you. " she muttered and closed her eyes. I️ closed my eyes and fell asleep.