Chapter 26.

Percy POV
I picked up my trident and sighed. I walked outside and caught a camper by the shirt as she flew to my right.
"Hello." I sighed.
"Hello Perseus. Have you grown weak. I hope you'll make this easy." The ugly giant said. I smiled and he laughed. "Let's get on with this, then leave these camps alone." I glared and he laughed. "That can't h-" He was interrupted by a knee to the throat. He stumbled backwards and coughed, but showed the same ugly grin. He slashed at me and I jumped over his sword. He roared in anger and I smiled. I charged him and slid on my knees and shins, something he didn't expect. I stabbed my trident into his leg and summoned the earth to send dirt into that wound. He screamed in pain. He slashed at me and I touched my arm, blood dripping down it.
The dirt was still grinding his muscles and he was screaming. Blood fell down my body and created a pool. My shirt was tattered and ripped. I sliced it off and it fell to the floor.
All the campers gathered around the two of us. He breathed heavily. I smiled at him and twirled my trident once. He screamed and charged and I charged at him. I slid beside him and pushed off a tree, causing me to jump into the air and throw my trident in his back. He howled in pain and fell to his knees. I kicked him in the face and blood flew.
I grabbed him by his collar and punched him over and over, his eyes puffy and his nose and lips leaking blood.
I pulled my trident from his back and forced it in his chest. He shredded into dust and floated away. Campers cheered as I walked to the lake and healed myself. Artemis ran up to me and I smiled at her. "Good Job." She smiled and hugged my sweaty body. I sipped the water and then my wounds slowly healed. I ran into my room and jumped in my bed. My eyes slowly closed and I fell into deep sleep...
'Perseus.' Someone shouted. 'This isn't the end. A small victory for you shall lead to a a huge victory for us. You will never win this war. Even if you do win against the giants and I, you will never beat Nyx! You have Chaos powers. Join us and rule the world.' The voice echoed and I woke up breathing hard with Artemis right next to me. "Hey. You alright?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Fine." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "You saved the camp." She smiled and kissed my head. I blushed and she chuckled. "This war might be... I don't know if I'll be around after this." I spoke out quickly and she looked at me, concerned. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I might have to... sacrifice myself for the greater good. To kill the enemy." I looked down as my eyes watered. "Percy... your staying here with me forever." She looked at me willingly. "I hope so." I smiled and pecked her lips and closed my eyes. Falling in deep sleep.