In To Deep.

Artemis POV
I️ sat in my own cabin all night and tossed and turned. Percy, the boy I️ had loved for all my existence, his girlfriend died. I️ knew that maybe he had forgave me about the Orion situation. I️ wanted to make a move. But I️ couldn't, I️ just had to be a friend for him right now, be a shoulder to cry on. I️ had talked to my sister Aphrodite, and she had advised this. I️ walked out of my cabin, at about 2:30 and walked down to the beach. The shore break was light and I️ spotted a person sitting in the sand. "Hello Percy." I️ whispered and he looked at me before looking back at the ocean. "Hello." He mumbled and picked up sand in his fingers. It fell down to the floor and he stared at it. "How are you doing?" I️ asked and he nodded. "Alright I️ guess." He lied. "Perseus, I️ am always here for you. No matter what." I️ reminded him and he looked at his hands. "My hands. You did this to my hands. You shot arrows through my hands because I️ saved Zoe." He growled and looked at me. Helios slept at his side. "Perseus-" He interupted me. "Don't call me that." He muttered. "Percy. That stupid-" He interupted me again. "All I️ want is for these scars to dissapear. For me to forget about that moment. It still haunts me." He cried and a tear dropped down into the sand. I️ touched his hands. He flinched and looked into my eyes. His sea green eyes, I️ could get lost in them forever. I️ summoned all my power and felt the curse in his hands. I️ kissed his hands and slowly the scars faded. "T-thank you" he tackled me in a hug. I️ chuckled a bit and hugged him back. "It was so long ago Percy, and I️ have never forgiven myself." I️ whispered into his ear and he nodded. "I️ forgive you Arty." He let go and slammed his back into the sand. "Zoe left me a note." He looked at me and I nodded. "She said she knew she was going to die and I️ need to forget about her. She said that a boy from the sea and a girl in the clouds can never be together." He stuttered at the last part. "I️ think you just need to get your mind off of things." I️ smiled at him. He looked at me with curiosity. "Lets go swimming" I️ smiled at him and took of my shirt revealing my sports bra. I️ looked down and spotted my clevage. Maybe this was one of those times I️ thanked Aphrodite. I️ swear as I thought that my breasts grew a little bigger. Percy stood up and half smiled. He took off his shirt and I️ stared for a good five seconds before realizing and jumping in the water with yoga pants and a sports bra. Percy smiled and jumped in the water after me. I️ kicked my way out to the farthest I️ felt safe at and Percy gradually swam out and pulled me deeper. He sank into the water and I️ felt a current forming around my body. It twisted around and I️ laughed. "Stop! Stop it Perseus, it tickles!" I️ shouted and Percy laughed. He swam under the water and suddenly I️ sank down. A bubble formed around my body and Percy swam around my bubble. Then me swam into it and smiled at me. "Let me show you something." He smiled and we sank down deeper. Suddenly we shot at tremendous speeds and then stopped. I️ crashed into Percy and he laughed. He looked out of the bubble. We were at a coral reef. There were tons of fish and sharks and animals. I️ smiled and Percy communicated with the animals. We stayed there for at least two hours. "Ready to leave?" Percy asked and I nodded. We tracked back to Camp Half-Blood and stopped on the sand. He helped me up and walked in front of me. I️ smiled and hugged him from behind. He stopped and then giggled. "Artemis?" He asked. "Yes Percy?" I️ responded. "Do- do you-" he sighed. "Never mind." I️ sat down and he sat next to me. "Tattoos?!" I️ exclaimed. "They just started to appear when, actually just tonight." He told me and I️ nodded. I️ traced my fingers down his spine and he flinched. I️ giggled at him and looked at his tattoos. It was a trident facing the moon. Waves were on his lower back glistening in the moonlight. "It's beautiful." I️ whispered and he laughed softly. "Thank you." He muttered. "Are you getting cold?" He asked me and snapped his fingers. A fire and one tent appeared. Suddenly I️ was all dry and I️ had a blue blanket wrapped around me. I️ giggled childishly and he smiled at me. He helped me into the tent and tucked me in. "I️ guess I'll go create another one for me." He pointed to the exit and I️ stopped him. "No, stay." I️ grabbed his foot and he looked at me. "Okay." He smiled and sat down next to me. I️ grabbed his hand and he looked at me. I️ smiled and he gently touched my face. He wrapped his arms around me and lay down next to me. I️ snapped my fingers and we were in the same sleeping bag. I️ cuddled next to him and put my head under his chin. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Arty." He smiled. "Goodnight." I️ whispered in his ear and dozed off.