Your Fault

Percy POV
I woke up and looked for Zoe. She wasn't there. I walked down to the creek and there she was, sitting on a rock. "Hey." I smiled and ruffled my hair. I walked up and kissed her forehead. She smiled and hugged me. I listened to the birds and skipped rocks. Then I saw a group. "Percy!" Emmie shouted and I looked up. "What now." I muttered and got to my feet. "What's up." I asked the hunters. "It's Artemis. She's in trouble. She... hurt herself. We can't heal her. We need you or she will fade." Jo exclaimed and I shouted for Zoe to join us. "This is the last time she ever gets help from us." I glared and walked with the hunters back to the camp. We walked for almost 6 hours before we got there. "Where is she?" I asked and Jo led me to the goddess of the hunt. "Artemis?" I asked and opened the tent. Nobody responded. I fell backwards and vomited. I saw inchor all over the tent. My name in Golden inchor and Artemis with cuts all over her body. I walked back in and closed my eyes. I touched her head and healed her body. I cleaned up the tent and walked outside. Then I was tackled by a girl. "ITS YOUR FAULT ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING BUT YOU DID NOTHING!" Phoebe shouted and punched my face. I rolled backwards onto my feet and glared as the hunters pulled her away. "I healed her. For you. FOR ALL OF YOU. Even after what you did to me. After this!" I showed my hands. "After Artemis betrayed me."i muttered and another girl tackled me. This one said nothing and just punched me. "Artemis, get off !" I shouted and threw her against the tree. "I never asked to be here! I never asked to be made!" Artemis shouted and jumped towards Percy. He dodged and she shot a arrow in his back. He stubled backwards and Zoe shouted. She drew her bow but the hunters drew there's on Zoe. "Zoe this is between Artemis and I." I looked at her and pulled the arrow out of my back. I broke it in half and spit out blood from my mouth. Artemis glared at me. "If I win you stay at camp. You help me run this group like you should have. If you win you can leave with Zoe and I will give you a pet wolf." Artemis smiled and Percy nodded. Artemis lunged at Percy but he sidestepped and punched her back. She fell in the dirt. She teleported behind Percy and punched him. He flew into a tree and Artemis drew her bow. She shot at Percy but he caught the arrow and broke it in half. He then ran towards Artemis and punched her chest. She flew backwards and groaned. She ran at him but he did a front flip and kicked her back into the dirt. She muffled something and shouted. She drew her daggers and Percy drew riptide. He swung and hit the daggers. She shouted and stabbed him in the rib cage. Zoe shouted and Percy stumbled backwards. He ran to Artemis and sliced riptide through Artemis' hand. It left a huge gash and she passed out. "I win." He smiled and healed Artemis. She woke up and glared at him. She summoned a baby wolf and gave it to him. "You, shall be Lupa." Percy smiled and kissed the wolf. "We will be staying here. To run the camp like I should. But if you betray me again. I am gone forever. Mark my words." Percy shouted and summoned his tent. He jumped in and created a underground man cave. He fell asleep in his bed and dreamt horrible dreams.