Broken Soul of Olympus.

Percy POV
I walked Annabeth to her cabin and set her in her bed. I tucked her in and she fell asleep. After, I walked outside and climbed up the pine tree. I got to the top and stared into the moon. "Why me?" I asked myself. I put my head in my arms and hugged my knees. I started crying and thinking about the mess that my life is. "Why me?!" I shouted to Olympus and a flashback struck me...
"Perseus." The voice shouted and I slipped onto my butt. He laughed and I looked up. "Someone help me!" I shouted. "Perseus. I know your fate. The three sisters have told me. Your destined to destroy me. Your destined to fail and fail again. Against the Titans, the giants, the primordial gods, and me." The voice shouted.  "Leave me alone that's not my destiny!" I shouted. "Your a puny god. Let me just kill you now!" He shouted and punched me. I flew into the wall and he laughed. 'Just close your eyes and picture where you wanna go.' Her voice sung in my head. I closed my eyes and as his sword was falling I teleported myself into my palace. My breathing was hard and the flash back was ending...
"Fight me now! Kill me now! Please end me now!" I shouted and sobbed into my shirt. All the sudden something flashed in the middle of the lake. "Perseus !" The thing shouted and campers woke. Everyone ran outside and started screaming. "Who are you." Chiron shouted and galloped towards him. "I am the greatest! And my ruler has sent me to kill Perseus!" The voice shouted. "Who is your ruler?!" Chiron shouted. "Perseus knows who. My name is Antaeus, son of Gaea and Poseidon." The voice boomed and I sighed. I removed my shirt and jumped from the hundred foot tall pine tree. I landed on my feet and the campers gasped. Adrenaline shot into my veins and I glared at my half brother. "Hello brother. Mother has told me many things about you." He smiled and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Your my half brother." I looked into his eyes. "Father hasn't told you of your true mother yet? Yes your mother is Gaea." He boomed and slashed his sword at me. I jumped backwards and uncapped my trident. It sprang to life and I charged the giant. He smiled and I slid between his legs. He slashed his sword and I stabbed my trident in his thigh and swung on it getting onto his neck. He roared and I punched his face. He grabbed me and threw me into a pine tree. I gasped for air and then ducked as he threw his sword at me. It sliced between the tree and flew into the lake. He charged and I threw my trident into his chest. It hit him and he stumbled backwards. I got up and grabbed a axe from one of the campers. I walked up to his neck and he grinned with blood on his teeth. I raised the axe and brought it down on his neck. His head fell off and he turned into golden dust. Campers cheered and Artemis ran up to me. "Are you okay?" She asked and tried to grab my hand. I yanked my hand away. "Not in front of the whole camp. We are over." I whispered. She looked at me and slapped me. The campers went silent. "Perseus. What did you just say." She started to cry. "I said that since YOU CHEATED we are over." I shouted. "I never cheated Percy." She cried and campers looked at us. "Go back to Olympus. The camp needs me here if they want to survive what's yet to come. I know what's coming." I shouted. "There will need to be a quest to go to the west coast and meet my other side. The Roman side. " and everyone started screaming. "Roman?!" Artemis shouted. "If we want to survive we must meet together." I shouted. "And if you moved on... so can I." I shouted and Annabeth walked up to me. I kissed her passionately and the campers shouted. Artemis stormed off and I walked to Chiron. "I can't tell you what's coming because it's already here. We need a quest as soon as possible." I looked at Chiron and he nodded as I walked away.