Chapter 35

Reyna POV
I struggled in the dark, and the 8 legged monster spun its webs. The floor creaked and groaned and I wondered what was underneath.
"Tartarus, my dear girl." The raspy voice whispered. "Let me out and I'll drop you there slowly." The women laughed and struggled in her trap.
"Never. Nice try though." I smiled and the roof cracked. In a sudden movement, the whole thing fell through, rocks ripping through the webs I was currently standing on.
Leo screamed over the intercom and I smiled.
"HELLLLLLLLOOOOOO REYNA" Leo shouted and Jason smiled. I smiled back and the Argo || lowered as ropes flew around it.
Piper waved and Percy smiled at her side.
Ropes fastened around the Athena Parthentos and slowly it raised above the ground. Piper and Percy jumped down and walked up to me.
"What's up Rey?" Percy smiled and I smiled back.
"Nothing, just saving bonds between Greece and Rome, you know." I smiled and he laughed.
The spider, I don't even want to speak her name, struggled in the trap she had made, and then it all happened in a flash.
Arachne ripped through the trap and before I could blink she stabbed Piper.
Percy screamed and  Arachne crawled away. Piper's eyes were still and Leo blazed a alarm on the ship above us.
Percy fell to his knees and held Pipers sluggish body. Pipers eyes rolled into the back of her head and her blood drenched her shirt.
Percy felt at her neck and then screamed. Piper was dead. Gone, and it was my fault.
Then Arachne wrapped a web around my leg and cut the floor and the whole floor fell out.
I screamed as I fell down to my death. Until a wet hand reached out for me. Percy held my hand and held onto a rock above us.
Pipers body flew down into Tartarus, lost forever.
Jason screamed something I couldn't hear, and Leo shouted over the intercom. Frank turned into a eagle but I knew we couldn't be saved.
"Percy. We have to meet them on the other side of the doors. To close the doors, and allow the monsters to die." I told him.
A single tear fell from his eye, and he screamed. The crew watched in horror as the rock we were holding onto grew weaker.
"NICO, BIANCA! Promise me!" Percy shouted.
Nico nodded and Percy began talking again.
"PROMISE ME YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CREW. LEAD THEM TO THE OTHER SIDE. YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT ME NICO, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ME. LEAD THEM TO THE DOORS AND WE WILL MEET YOU THERE!" Percy shouted.
He looked down at me. I nodded and tears fell from my eyes. I looked as Percy let go of the ledge and pulled me into a tight hug. Wind whipped against my back and together, we descended into darkness.
Jason POV
I sat at the dining table, thinking. I wasn't thinking about anything in particular, just thinking. I looked around me and everyone just sat there. Nobody said a word, everybody sat there.
"What did he say to you Nico?" I asked, but stared at the table, unable to meet anyone's face.
"He said... he said to promise him to help lead you to the doors. To find the doors and he would close them and return. If anyone can do it it's Percy." Nico added and sniffled.
"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL HIM WE COULD HAVE SAVED HIM?!" I screamed and frank rose from his seat and so did I.
"Look dude, it's not the time to argue." Frank said and I got in his face.
"Percy and Reyna both just fell into Tartarus. For all we know they could be falling for the rest of their lives. Piper was murdered in front of my eyes. You don't know anything about them." I glared and poked my finger in his chest.
"Oh yeah big man? Reyna was my leader, the one I looked up to, the one I looked for when I needed guidance. Percy was my best friend and my cousin. You think I don't feel the pain? We all do. Doesn't mean you take it out on Nico!" Frank shouted and pushed me. I flew into the cabinets and Leo, Nico, and Hazel grabbed Frank's arms.
"All of you chill out. We are hermano's, not enemy's!" Leo shouted and I glared at frank, who glared at me. Nico sat there not even making a blink.
I stormed out of the room and down to my bunk. I jumped into my bed and sobbed.
"Jason my boy, come here." Jupiter stood in the middle of my room and my mouth fell open. "D-dad?" I asked and he nodded. I tackled him in a hug.
I told him the story and he sat there, actually listening.
"My boy, when this sort of thing happens, everyone is scared. You need to rise up and show them your the leader. They look up to you, so guide them. They need someone." Jupiter said and scruffed my head before vanishing.
Poseidon POV
"What do you mean?! Perseus fell into Tartarus?" I screamed at Zeus and Artemis cried on her throne. Apollo sat there and didn't make a move, and Aphrodite did her make up. Hephaestus figited with something and Ares giggled.
"This is your doing Zeus. Your scared of Perseus, so you use his friends against him and banish him to Tartarus. Perseus will return. He will save the gods and you will pay!" I screamed at him and flashed out to the ocean.
Artemis POV
When I heard the news, I didn't know how to react. Aphrodite didn't care about her children which didn't surprise me. But Percy, how could Percy have done this. I should have been there for him. It's all my fault....
980 words.
Thank you all for reading this story and there will be amazing new chapters.