A whole new world.

Percy POV
  "Meeting in the pavilion now!" Chiron shouted and everyone teleported to the pavilion. "As Percy has warned us, a greater danger is approaching us. A danger even greater than the gods. Older and there will be much more." Chiron shouted. "That's why I am assigning a quest to the west coast. Percy will lead this quest. He may pick two campers to attend with him." Chiron shouted. "Annabeth and Leo." I shouted and the new son of hephaestus looked up at me. "Me??" He asked. "Yes. Prepare your things. We leave in 10 minutes." I shouted and snapped my fingers. Backpacks appeared on Leo and Annabeth. Leo laughed and ran to his cabin to grab some tools. Annabeth walked up to me. "Percy, what's your Roman side like?" She asked. "My Greek and Roman sides are equivalent. I am Perseus always." I smiled and she nodded. I had a LA Rams sweatshirt and black shorts with my black Nike's. "Lets get it!" Leo shouted and I walked out camp. "We are traveling by train. Quick and easy." I smiled and snapped my fingers. "Next stop: California!" The train conductors shouted. I closed my eyes and fell asleep for the whole 36 hours...
When we arrived in California I snapped my fingers and found the enterance to Camp. "This Camp is Camp Jupiter. Do you know your Roman gods?" I asked and they smiled sheepishly. I sighed. We walked up and I didn't even think about them not recognizing me. This is how I always dress. As we approached someone yelled "Greeks!" They shouted and fired arrows. I looked up and was stunned at the romans. "Romans!" I shouted at them and Leo gasped. "Percy..." he stumbled. I turned around and Annabeth lay there lifeless with two arrows in her chest. "No.... no no no no no no no." I cried. "No this isn't real." I sat on the floor and hugged my knees. I cried and cried and the romans approached us. "Get both of them." They shouted. I looked up and then took true form. I hovered in the air and my hair fell on my face. "ROMANS!" I shouted and a godly aura floated around me. "My gods it's Perseus!" They shouted and got on there knees and bowed. "Who fired that arrow!" I shouted as tears fell down my face. "Lord Perseus we thought you were Greeks." The campers stuttered. "Who fired that ARROW?!" I shouted and they flinched. "Lord Perseus, please calm yourself." Reyna, the praetor shouted. "Who fired that ARROW?!" I asked for the last time. "That was my GIRLFRIEND WHO FIRED THAT ARROW?!" I shouted and the other praetor, Jason, shouted. "I did. What are you going to do about it." He grinned and his friends laughed. I uncapped my pen and my trident appeared in my hand. I threw it at him and jumped towards him. He dodged my trident and I punched him in the stomach. He fell onto the floor and I punched his face. He flew into the tree. He grunted as he fell on the floor. I jumped towards him and grabbed his throat. "I am going to kill you." I whispered in his ear and punched him. "Perseus!" Zeus shouted. Jason was knocked out in the dirt and Reyna ran to his side. "Jupiter. What do you want?!" I shouted and he glared at me. "Perseus, calm down. You do not want to fight me. I assure you that much." He glared at me and I bit my teeth so hard. I grabbed my trident and he summoned the master bolt. Campers screamed and smiled. Zeus threw his bolt at me and I dodged it. I ran towards him at tremendous speed and slid. I sliced his thigh and he shouted in pain. I punched the back of his head and threw my trident in his leg. He roared in pain and s bolt struck me. I fell onto the floor and screamed. I punched him into the tree and charged at amazing speed. I punched him in the face multiple times so fast I could be a speedster. I kicked him in the face and he fell onto the floor. My father, Neptune showed up next to me." Perseus! Don't let the chaos show in you!" He shouted and campers roared. A symbol appeared over my head. "Perseus, son of Poseidon and Gaea, blessed by Lady Chaos." The fates echoed over the camp and I screamed and fell on my knees.