Tides Rising.

Percy POV
I️ woke up with my hands around Artemis. Did we...? No, we didn't. She had just been there for me, and became my friend. She was there when nobody else was. I️ just stayed still and closed my eyes again. I️ slept until Artemis woke up. She smiled at me and I️ smiled back. I️ got out of our tent and summoned the water to my side. I️ created a spear and chucked it into the ocean. I️ walked out into the ocean and sea creatures smiled and said hello. I️ nodded back in return and they ran off. I️ got into the water until it was to my chest. When it was at my chest I️ stopped and closed my eyes. I️ felt people in the ocean, and lost treasures. I️ summoned my Lions cloak and it appeared at my side. I️ put it on and walked back to the beach. Artemis was gone. I️ put out the fire and walked up to the camp. I️ looked at all the campers and noticed the blonde girl I️ rescued. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. She smiled and walked up to me. "So How was your night?" She asked and I️ nodded. "Alright. Stressful. and you?" I️ asked and she smiled quickly. "Great. Finally got some sleep. I️ have a question though. I️ was wondering if I️ should move with my father to San Francisco again or stay here." She asked and I️ got a splitting headache. I️ remembered my Roman side. A very different god, I️ remember. "That far west is land beyond Greek gods. Remember that." I️ smiled and walked to the pavilion. Annabeth followed me. I️ summoned my plate and made blue waffles with syrup. I️ ate my food quickly and sat at the Poseidon table. I️ wondered if these campers game me offerings. I️ had my own cabin, after all. I️ walked into my cabin and flipped the shower on. I️ rinsed in the hot water and then sat on my bed. I️ looked at the celling and figgeted with my fingers. Artemis walked in. "Chiron wants you, regarding the prophecy." She smiled and walked out. I️ smiled back and nodded. I️ slipped on a blue swim team sweatshirt and white jeans. I️ walked out of the cabin with no shoes on, because no shoes helps me connect with the wild. I️ smiled and ran to the big house. "Hello Chiron." I️ smiled and he nodded. "Lord Perseus, we have much to discuss." "Please, just Percy." I️ begged and sat down. "Ok." I️ gestured. "I️ believe your the child in the prophecy. Although Zeus did break the oath recently, Thalia joined the hunt. The oath was created just one year before you were born. As you were already on the way, we thought you were exempt. But several campers have spotted Kronos in his, well his true titan form. He plans complete destruction for Olympus. He wants nothing left. And gods have joined him. Minor gods and goddesses. You are the only one who could actually fight Kronos. And you are after the oath, so you are the prophecy." Chiron said and I️ rubbed my forehead. I️ nodded and thought. "I'll stay here. I'll train. Artemis and the hunters should leave. They must to hunt anchient monsters." I️ suggested. "Absolutely not Percy. I️ will stay and train. I️ can send the hunters, led by Thalia, to hunt monsters and recruit people. I️ can help you train." "Artemis are you sure?" I️ asked. "Positive." Artemis looked into my sea green eyes. I️ nodded. No winning that argument. Artemis grinned and Chiron chuckled. "Well then, it is decided. Percy shall be the one to fufil the prophecy." Chiron smiled and got up. "Camp meeting at the Pavilion!" I️ shouted and conch horns blew. Everyone gathered. "Hello Campers. I️ have gathered you here today to tell you news. Lord Perseus, is the child of the prophecy!" Chiron shouted and everyone boomed. People clapped and shouted and I️ looked at Artemis. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it and then I️ looked at Annabeth. She looked back at me and mouthed. 'Talk later.' She glared at me and looked at my hand. Artemis was holding it and she ran off. I️ sighed and let go of Artemis' hand and jumped into the woods. I️ landed on my knees and slid down the hill. I️ spotted the blonde running down to the dock so I️ grabbed a tree and switched my lane of path. I️ slid down and she jumped into the canoe lake. I️ jumped up onto my feet and then dove into the water. I️ looked around and saw her swimming to the bottom. I️ grabbed her and pulled a bubble around the two of us. "Annabeth what's wrong." I️ asked and she looked away from me. "Annabeth." I️ asked. A tear dripped down her face. I️ pushed it out of the bubble and she looked at me. I️ looked back at her. "Annabeth." I️ looked at her. "Look Percy it's nothing it was just a stupid dream." She said all at once and then looked away. "Annabeth, What?" I️ asked. "Look. It was just a stupid dream. I️ thought I️ liked you ever since the day you saved me. But your a god and I'm a mortal and we could never be together." She said and looked down. "Artemis is so much better than me." She muttered and I spat out. "What?! Is this about Artemis and I️ holding hands, because we are just friends. You have read the stories, right?" I️ asked. "She struck you through both your hands with arrows and pinned you to a tree, for saving a huntress." She sniffeled. "Annabeth Artemis and I️ are just friends, okay?" I️ asked her. "Okay." She smiled and wiped away a tear. "Can I️ tell you something?" I️ asked. She nodded. "My pen, riptide, it used to be a sword, but now it does this." I️ said and removed the cap. A full sized 7 foot trident appeared in the bubble. Annabeth flinched. "I've seen this in a picture. This kind of trident. Each spear is a different kind of metal. Imperial gold , Stygian Iron, and Celestial Bronze. I️ always thought it would be Poseidon's, but it's yours..." she dozed off and stared at me. "Percy, I'm tired." She smiled at me. "Me too." I️ smiled back and closed the bubble a little more. I️ tilted my head back and Annabeth tried to get out. She then, put her head on my chest and I️ stroked her blonde curls. So nice and beautiful. I️ closed my eyes and fell asleep.