Chapter 50

When I woke up Ziana was still sleeping. My chest had only a small scar left from where the lightning bolt struck. I stroked Ziana's hair slowly and smiled. She slowly woke up and smiled at me.
"Goodmorning cutie." She said half awake, half asleep.
Her hair was frizzy and her eyes sparkled. Her smile was so perfect.
I looked down and realized we were still in the bathtub, but it was empty.
"Weird place to fall asleep." I smiled and Ziana giggled. She slowly got off of me and then helped me up. I groaned a little, because my stomach was still sore.
"A little tense still?" Ziana asked and I nodded. She helped me to the bedroom and I landed on the bed and sighed of relief.
"A bed feels better then a bathtub, doesn't it Perseus?" Ziana smiled and I gave her a dirty look, only joking. She giggled and looked at me. She jumped onto the bed and pressed her lips against mine. I smiled on her lips and she giggled.
"I'll be right back." She said.
She jogged out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a few fruits.
"Breakfast." She smiled and I smiled back.
"Thank you." I said.
"Your very welcome." She responded.
Ziana was different. Something else.
She reminded me of someone. Someone named Zoe.
I reached in my pocket and pulled out the headband she had given me. Gods Zoe.
It felt like ages ago, but it couldn't have been more then a few years. Zoe was awesome.
"You know who I am right?" I asked Ziana and she giggled.
"Of course I do, your Perseus, son of Poseidon and Gaea." She giggled and I nodded.
"I am that, and I am more. I used to lead the hunt." I looked at her and she opened her mouth.
"I thought those tales were fake. Males were never allowed in the hunt." She said.
"That is because of what happened. Orion and Artemis." I sighed and Ziana nodded her head.
All the pain and suffering seemed to finally catch up to me.
'Stop. This is what she wants' someone said in my head.
It sounded very familiar.
'Hello Perseus.' Zoe snickered.
'Z-Zoe?' I asked and she laughed.
'Stay smart Perseus. I have been watching over you.' She said and then the voice left my head.
I closed my eyes and Ziana cuddled up with me.
"I need rest." She said and I nodded in approval. I closed my eyes and drifted off into the realm of Hypnos.
HELLO EVERYONE SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A BAD PERSON AND NOT UPDATING MY BOOKS THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY MORE COMING I PROMISE I LOVE U GUYS