Something new.

Reyna POV?!?!?!?
I walked out of Percy's room, with tears in my eyes. I wiped them away and remembered our past
*Flashback*
I hustled down the beach as two Cyclopes chased me. I was breathing hard and exhausted. Miles and miles of running away and this would be where it ended. I tripped on the sand and it sprayed into my mouth. The two cyclops laughed and threw their Spears. That's when a dark shadow stepped infront of me and the monsters squealed. The water drew up into the air and smashed them into the sand. They turned into sand themselves and dissapeared. "Neptune?" I asked and the tan boy laughed. "Nope. Perseus. But everyone calls me Percy." He smiled and I nodded. He helped me up and we walked. "What's your name, anyways?" He asked and my cheeks flushed. "Reyna." Was all I could get out. "Reyna. I like that name." He looked up in the sky and chuckled. I looked at him and saw his sea green and blue eyes. I could get lost in those eyes. "Daughter Of Bellona." I said quickly and played with my fingers. He took me here, to Camp Jupiter, and I trained to be my best, to impress him.
*Flashback End*
I gasped and breathed hard as the memories came back so quickly. I rushed into his room and closed the door. "Percy, I really really-" I was cut off by his hand shoved over my mouth and "shhh" he glared and I squealed. My face flushed. That's when I heard two voices talking. "Cisco, I'm telling you he's not here! Even if he could help us, he's a Greek god!" Someone shouted. "How we're mortals in the camp?" I asked and Percy shrugged. He broke the wall and shouted. "I AM PERSEUS, GOD OF THE OCEAN AND THE EARTH, THE SAND AND THE SEA, LEADER OF THE HUNT, SON OF POSEIDON AND GAEA AND BLESSED BY CHAOS, WHO ARE YOU MORTALS?!"