Chapter 31

Percy POV
"PERSEUS!" Athena shouted and I face palmed. I forgot to untie her.
I floated through the darkness until I landed hard on the ground. Gaea stood above me and two pieces of giant metal shot through my body, pinning me to the ground.
I screamed and my mother said in my mind "Please save me Perseus."
I woke up breathing hard. Piper knocked on my door 10 minutes later and I greeted her with a smile. She walked me down to the breakfast area and smiled. "Sup." Jason smiled.
"Sup guys." I grinned and they all laughed.
Leo screamed something from up ahead.
I scrambled up onto the deck and looked to see a 30 foot tall serpent. It roared and spat venom everywhere. I dove down and summoned the water in the air to help me stay up. It flew towards me and I dodged it, and sliced it in half. It stopped wiggling and then sprang up. Now there were two serpents.
"How do we kill it?" Hazel asked.
"Chop off the heads!" Jason smiled and Piper nodded at me. Jason flew next to me and we swung our swords at the necks of the serpents.
They vaporized and turned to golden dust.
We flew back to the ship and I crashed on the wooden deck.
"Getting used to that power can be, challenging." I smiled.
Piper smirked and helped me up and walked me to my cabin.
I sat at my bed and Piper looked concerned.
"Couldn't you just have banished it?" She asked.
"Its different for me. I am a god, yes. I am also Olympian but I am limited to the powers my parents posses. The rule is once you fight in a war, you get those special powers that the gods have, but since these two wars were so close I have to wait. Also Zeus kinda hates me."
I played with my fingers.
Piper giggled. "What happened between you and Zeus?" She asked.
"Long story." I sighed.
Piper scooted closer to me and interlaced her fingers with mine.
Then all the sudden a alarm went off.
"Shitttttttt! Percy. HELP!" Leo screamed over the overcom and I sprinted up deck.
Havoc barked and pirate screeched.
There sat my sister, holding Leo Valdez by his shirt.
"Ahh, hello brother." Kym smiled.
"Sister. Put him down." I glared.
"Gaea sent me. Your mother sent me." She glared at me.
"This doesn't have to go like this." I said as she drew her swords.
"Ahh yes it does." She glared at me.
I launched at her at furious speeds and slammed her into the mast.
"Get below deck." I spat to my crew and drew my hunting knives.
I charged her and she slashed a sword. I blocked it and sliced at her thigh. She screamed and sliced down my back.
The floor was now slippery with inchor.
I charged at her and slid under her legs, stabbing my knife in her thigh and springing up, stabbing one in her back. I grabbed her shirt and slammed her into the mast again and punched her once. She coughed and I unsheathed my sword.
"I'll see you around." She said weaker than usual.
I swung and in one huge motion, her head flew into the water and she disintegrated to dust. I cleaned up the deck and jumped into the water.
When I returned, Piper smiled and everyone asked what happened.
I told them the story and we went below deck to eat.