Chapter 43

Percy POV
I walked down the streets of Rome, more empty then I've ever seen. I just can't believe the world is empty.
"I know why your here, Percy." Hecate smiled at me.
"I need you, to ask a few questions." I couldn't meet her face.
"Percy, I'm well aware you've been sent by Hephaestus. And he wants me, i also know." She grinned at me.
"I have a problem. I can summon magic of some sort. Darkness spills out of my hands." I looked at her.
"Chaos magic. Very few can access it, only if you've been blessed by Chaos herself." Hecate smiled at me.
"I need you to help me control it." I told her.
"Let me show you." She tapped my forehead and I passed out on the couch.
When I woke up, I felt stronger.
"What did you do to me?" I asked.
"I gave you knowledge. Power." She smiled.
"Give me what I want, and I'll go to Hephaestus. Or I would rather create a illusion for him." She giggled.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"You, Percy. You." She bit her lip and snapped her fingers. (For all the people who saw infinity war ;)
I fell onto the couch and she smiled at me. She slipped off her robe and there her perfect pale skin started to shine. She grinned and got on top of me. Her breast against my chest, and she grabbed my hand.
"Pretend like I'm Artemis. I've seen what you can do." She winked and kissed me.
My eyes were open, shocked from this, but then it felt normal. It felt good. So I gave in.
I ran my hands to her waist and pulled her in closer. She kissed me more passionately and i kissed back. She went down my neck and then slowly took off my shorts. She took off my underwear and smiled before she sat on it.
She moaned in pleasure and smiled.
"The- one thing I want." She bit her lip.
I looked at her.
"Is to have your first kid." She kissed me and i was shocked.
A kid. A little god wandering around.
I've always wanted a kid, but with Hecate?
She bounced up and down and i realized what was happening.
I groaned and bit my tongue.
And then is happened. She had my kid inside her.
"Take care of her." I looked at her and breathed heavily.
She nodded and kissed me.
When she snapped her fingers we were both back in her room dressed and then in Hephaestus' fourge.
"I see you've come through." He smiled and she looked at me. She snapped her fingers, and He looked very pleased kissing the air.
I cleared my throat. "I need my sword." I looked at him.
He nodded and within a second he handed me it.
"It's a pen. Press the top and it's a sword, press the bottom, and it's a bow with unlimited arrows." He smiled and I took the pen in my hand.
"Riptide"