Chapter 34.

Percy POV
Piper and I walked side by side as frank and Hazel comforted Nico. "Exploring Greece is... fun." Piper whispered and gripped my hand. I smiled at her and Hazel looked at me. "Where would they be holding him?" She asked.
"They were all dressed up. They looked like they were in a theater." Piper looked at a uncomfortable Nico, obviously whatever they had told him made him feel worse. "Nico, we are gonna save her." I looked at him and he nodded.
"Let's ask tourists." I smiled.
Two hours of asking tourists and old people greeting me and I realized that it was no use.
"Gods of Olympus, where could this place be?" I muttered.
BAM!
Bachus appeared infront of me and smiled.
"What do you want." I looked at him.
"Ahh old friend, Olympus needs you in these times, and Zeus, er I mean Jupiter." His form flickered and I started getting a headache.
"Anyways the point is Jupiter wants me to help you. I can give you the location, but you need to give me something." He grinned. Nicos eyes lit up and I sighed. "What?" I asked.
"So dull Perseus. What I need from you is a promise. Protect both camps. Help them at all costs. Do you promise?" He asked and I nodded my head. He snapped his fingers. We all appeared in a theater and red curtains were infront of us. "Otis! Take that off!" Someone shouted. Otis screamed. The curtains fell and the twins giggled.
"Hello Perseus. Mother told us you would come." He smiled.
"I guess we are brothers. Join us-" the second one smiled before I kicked him in the face. Piper lunged at the smaller one and he tossed her to the side. "Agh!" He shouted. "Mother said you fight well." He smiled and kicked me. I flew into the wall and Jason flew in. He kicked one in the face and the giant slammed into the wall. I punched the giants in the face and Jason smiled. I grabbed my trident and lunged at the giants. I slashed ones chest as Jason slashed his legs and I stabbed my trident into the others neck as Jason stabbed his stomach. They screamed and faded away.
I wiped the sweat off my forehead and Piper hugged me as Jason smiled. "Nice job dude!" He smiled and then a horn beeped.
"Let's go boys and girls. Reyna needs our help!" Leo Valdez smiled and the Argo || flew above us.