Chapter 30

Poseidon POV
"Someone go after him!" Zeus screamed.
"He is learning his new abilities. Anyone who goes after him will get hurt." I glared at Zeus.
"You will pay. You shall pay." Zeus pointed a finger at me and blasted out of the room.
Athena also did, and I teleported to my castle.
Percy POV
I woke in Florida. The Florida Keys to be exact. I walked down the road, barefoot and I felt power. I jumped in the water and closed my eyes. As I sank to the bottom I fell asleep and when I woke up, it wasn't pretty.
Athena looked down at me and smiled.
She lifted her sword and I rolled out of the way as it stabbed into the sand. I made the water keep the sword in its place. I jumped out of the water and kicked her in the chest, making her fly back. She skipped across the water and crashed into the sand on the beach. I jumped at her and shot boiling water towards her. She screamed and I froze the water on her. Her icy body was stuck and I held my grip. She struggled and shouted but didn't get out.
I picked her up and she screamed.
"See you soon." I smiled and punched her, knocked out cold.
I tied her to a chair with celestial bronze wire and put a gag in her mouth.
When she woke up she glared at me. She didn't struggle. Wise.
I thought of Chaos. All the chaos in my life. I took out the gag. "How do I control it." I asked her.
"Start small, move up." She smiled. I looked at her and summoned the Chaos. It spilled out my hands and I shot it at a coke can. The can instantly dissapeared and I gained control. I practiced and after 2 weeks I could send anything into the void, void travel, make weapons out of chaos, and summon chaos ridden animals. My pet monkey I had rescued hung out on my shoulder and havoc lingered at my ankles. After 2 months I finally showed at Camp Half-Blood.
Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus had readied his ship. The Argo || floated and the selected demigods hopped on.
Reyna, Jason, Frank, Piper, Hazel and Leo were the demigods. They motioned for me to get aboard and I flew up. "Sup dude." Jason high fived me and Leo smiled. "Rome here we come. Hey that rhymed!" He shouted and Reyna and Jason lingered off to the side, obviously dating. Piper stood by herself and Frank and Hazel walked away to check out their cabins, holding hands. I walked up to Piper and she smiled. "Wanna walk?" I asked and she smiled. My monkey jumped onto the deck and Leo smiled. "New pirate monkey? Awesome!" The monkey named Pirate jumped on Leo's shoulder and Leo grinned. Havoc wandered off to the stables and Piper and I walked to the front of the ship. I looked below and there was a little ledge to sit on. I jumped down, then helped Piper down.
"I never thought I would be sitting next to Perseus!" She smiled and I grinned.
"Pleasure, isn't it. Of all the Daughters of Aphrodite, your impressive." I smiled and we chatted for at least a hour. When dinner happened, a black flash appeared and Nico smiled. Camp got boring, thought I'd help out." He grinned and walked below deck to eat. After dinner, I walked above deck and Pirate swung on the ropes. Havoc was still in the stables and I looked at the sunset from the giant warship. When the moon rose, I stayed up and looked at the stars. At about 11, I walked downstairs and jumped into my bed. I felt havoc curl up at my feet and I closed my eyes, falling into the realm of Hypnos.