Chapter 17

We finally get out after an hour and a half or so. Blake grabs us towels, and I hold it around my shoulders.

Nadia gives me a death stare,'"What about me? I need to dry off!"

I laugh, and blow a tunnel of wind at her, and she screams as she falls on her ass. I sit down to keep from rolling in the floor laughing.

She stomps up, and catches a glimpse of her reflection. The wind had dried her, but her hair looks amazing!

She smirks,"Jokes on you."
I roll my eyes,"So you think." I throw a snowball at her legs, and form a pile of dirt above her head,"You were saying?"

She cowers back, defeated. I make it disappear, and dry myself off the rest of the way.

"I think I need to head back out. You too. We need to find Samantha." I say, motioning for Nadia.

"It was great meeting you, I hope we can cry over chick flicks again soon." Blake says, giving me a hug.

I smile, the slightest bit of color dusting my cheeks. I grab a piece of notepad paper from the floor, and find a pencil. I write my number down,"Call me. We could go work out."

He smirks, and stuffs the paper in his pocket. Nadia runs back over to me with Samanthas arm in her grasp.

"She was getting sugar high on the chocolate fountain. Blame it on Uncle Uri."

I laugh,"Can do." I give Blake another hug before we walk over to the door. A large, muscular guard nods, and clicks a button to make the door swing open.

Mom and Dad are back across the lake, sitting at the table.
"Come here, I'll keep us dry." I say, forming 3 bubbles in the water. I jump in, Nadia and Samantha in the ones next to me.

I propel us toward the edge, while keeping us dry. When we pop out of the water, I see Uncle Uri scream, stumble and fall on the ground.

Samantha laughs, and helps him up. "How was it girls?"

I smile,"Amazing! There was so much to do, and we made new friends. One even lives near us!"

Dad grins,"I'm glad you had fun. However, there was a real reason for coming here today."

I sit beside Mom,"Ok, what is it?"

She stands up, walking in front of us,"I have an announcement." You can feel the anticipation in the air.

"I am pregnant!"

I squeal, jumping up and down,"I won't be an only child!" 

Nadia hugs me,"I am so happy for you!"

"How far along are you mom?" I sit down, being more calm.

"Actually, 4 months. I was surprised you haven't noticed! And there is a little more."

I lean forward,"What is it?"

"I am having twins!"