Chapter 33

Once we return from from the beach, I get into the shower to wash off the seaweed caught in my bikini. The shower isn't heated much, but feels hot against my newly tanned skin. 

When I get out, I blow dry my hair and put it in a ponytail. I slip on a navy blue tank white shorts, and long socks, and head downstairs for dinner. I'm greeted with a very...awkward scene. 

Mom and Dad are kissing on the couch, like, really passionately. I resist the urge to throw up, still gagging, and throw my hand over my eyes, "God guys! No PDA This is a PG vacation!" 

Mom laughs, and the couch creaks, meaning somebody probably got up. I uncover my eyes, and sigh in relied as I see Mom heading towards the kitchen. 

I try to erase the image from my head, and plop down on the recliner. Dad tosses me the remote before heading to his room. I flip through channels, before I find reruns of some show called, America's Next Top Model

It's about a bunch of models bring judged by a host, Tyra banks. They do different competitions, so it's basically just a generic reality show. The show isn't bad at all, but nothing on the television catches my attention. I end up texting Blake while the show plays in the background. 

Hey

Hey Babe

Wyd? I just got out of the shower and I'm bored :/

Ur in Florida, how r u bored? 

We already did stuff today doof, we are in the suite rn. 

Wth, u should've at least stayed until sunset. U atleast got a tan, right?

I did, of course. Besides tanning and boogie boarding what else is there to do? 

Duh! Durf, swim, bury people, make a sandcastle, play with twins? 

-_-

Well, anyways, gtg, ttyl

Bye 

I click my power button on and off, stuck in a state of perepetual boredom. Waiting for something to  happen. Silence. Silence. Silence. 

"What's for dinner?" I yell, bored of myself. 

"Chicken Fettuccine!" Mom yells back. 

I lay down on the couch, bored out of my mind. The twins are napping, so I can't play with them, and Blake obviously can't talk. My eyes are about to drift shut when a sharp knock at the door rings through the suite. I jump up from the couch, and head over to the door. 

When it swings open, I squeal, finding Blake and his Mom standing in the doorway. 

I practically knock him over, while jumping on him. my legs are around his waist and I'm hugging him.

"Hey Nat!" He chuckles, hugging me. 

"Oh my goodness, life is boring without you to annoy!" I joke, as I get down. 

"I can say the same to you, but again, you're in Florida! How in the world are you bored?" 

I shrug, "I don't know, it just happens." 

We plop down on the love seat, hand in hand. 

Dad walks in, and glares at me with a don't do anything weird look.  

I roll my eyes, leaning closer to Blake. He grabs the remote, and turns on a movie called, "Terminator." 

It's interesting, about a robot from the future trying to kill a man.