Chapter 39

Christmas between Nat's 15 and 16th birthdays because tiiiimmmmmeeeeee skkkkkkkkiiiiippp

Eliza's POV because why not, she's two and a half. 

I hop onto Mommy and Daddies bed. "Wake up Mama! Wake up Dada!" I squeal. 

Christmas is the best. Santa comes and reindeer comes and he gives all of us presents! Santa is the best! 

"Mommy! Get up! It's Christmas!" I shout again. 

"I am awake Eliza! Go get sissy and we will see what Santa brought you!" Mommy says. 

I bounce off of the bed, and run to my room. 

"Ash get up!" I yell. 

Sissy is always tired in the morning. 

"Ellie! It's Santa day!" She says. 

I run into Bwake and his mommies room, to get them up for Christmas. 

"Bwakey get up!" I shout, and he darts up. I start giggling because Bwake is funny. 

"Hey little squirt!" He says, and I giggle because I like it when he calls me squirt. 

He picks me up and carries me downstairs. I hit his hand and accidentally freeze it a little. 

"Tris!" He shouts up the stairs. 

Mommy comes and melts it, giving me a mad look. 

I haven't been wearing my pretty gloves lately because mommy wants to help me, well she said "control my gift." Whatever that means. 

"It's Chwistmas time!" I yell, jumping up and down. 

Ash and Mommy and Daddy and Bwake's mommy all come down and sit by the Christmas tree. I look on the table, where we put cookies for Santa, and he ate them! 

"Mommy! Mommy! look!" I laugh. 

She comes over, looking at the cookies and milk, "Isn't that cool!" 

I nod, and run and jump into Bwake's lap. 

"Who's ready for gifts?" Mommy asks. 

Blake's POV

Eliza jumps back into my lap, and I wrap my arms around her. This kid is so hyper! However, that makes her even more adorable. 

"Okay, for gifts, I'll hand everybody one, and then everybody will open them one at a time." Tris explains. 

Eliza bounces up and down in my lap. Once we all receive a present, the twins open theirs first. 

"It's from Bwake, and Bwake's mommy! Tank you!" She laughs, and gives me a hug. 

I grin, "You're welcome." 

The two tear open their gifts, and reveal five matching sets of gloves, that I had specially made for the twins. 

"That's pretty!" They both say, in sync. 

That's weird. Eliza has me help her slip a pair of purple gloves over her hands, to match her pajamas. Then, she hands me my box, which was sitting in her lap. 

"Thank you Eliza!" I give her a sweet smile. 

"Open it! It from Ash and me!" She squeals. 

I tear off the wrapping paper, and there is a cardboard box encasing the gift. "I love boxes, thank you guys!" I joke. 

Eliza giggles, "Open the box silly!" 

I tap my chin, "Are you sure that's how we do it?" 

She laughs again, "Yes Bwake!"