Chapter 51

When I finally arise from a rather uncomfortable nap, Blake is reading a book next to me. I yawn, stretching out my tired limbs. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He whispers, kissing my head. 

I smile sweetly, returning the favor, "Why aren't you asleep?" 

"I stayed up to watch everyone, I'll keep you safe no matter what." He murmurs, caressing my cheek bone. I grin giddily, and pull his lips to my own. Blake always has the same flavor, sweet like honey. The two of us are interrupted by a loud tap on a metal cart, causing us both to turn around. 

A flight attendant with a warm smile stands there, "Excuse me, would either of you two like a beverage?" 

I sit back into my own seat, "Alright, could I have two waters?" 

She pulls out two cooled bottles from the bottom of the cart, and hands them to us, "Here you go lovelies!" 

I twist open the lid and take a quick sip of the drink, then set it down in the rather small cup holder. Blake yawns, laying back in his seat, "I need a..." He trails off, his head falling slightly to one side. 

Shai taps my shoulder, grinning like an idiot, "You two are just, adorable!" 

I laugh with red cheeks, lightly punching her arm, "It's not a big deal Shai."

She giggles, "Fine, be stubborn. But I for one know how close you two are." 

I roll my eyes, still smiling, "Where are we right now, anyways?" 

"Almost near the island, we're an hour out from the airport." She explains. 

Hearing how close we are to the reality of this vacation makes me bubbly with excitement, "Where are we staying? Who's staying together?" 

Shai wiggles her eyebrows and winks, "Couples with couples. They're doors in between every two rooms though." 

I sigh, a little bit of privacy would've been a nice think to have, "I guess that's fine." 

Shai pats my back, "Maybe something magical will happen." Her eyebrows wiggle suggestively. 

I scoff, slapping her head, "I'm not stupid, Shai. Stop being such a teenager!" She laughs at me, "You have no idea Nat." 

------------------------------------

"Attention passengers, we are beginning our descent. We will be on ground in fifteen minutes, please turn off all devices and make sure you're buckled. We will bring around trash bags for your convenience, I hope you enjoyed flying with us!" The attendant announces, waking up the remaining sleeping passengers. 

"Are we landing already?" Blake murmurs, sitting up. 

I smirk, "Yes, sleeping beauty, buckle in!" 

He does so, securing the buckle. I sigh, "Aren't you excited?" 

"Of course, who wouldn't want two weeks of waking up with you by my side every night?" He chuckles, causing blood to rise up on my cheeks. 

I laugh awkwardly, "I mean, I am pretty hot." 

"That doesn't matter, I love you no mat-" 

"Guys!" Shai squeals, interrupting the sweet moment, "Look out the window!" 

We all gawk at the sight as the islands come into view. The water is beautiful, with scenic cliffs and beautiful nature everywhere. The plane begins to rumble a bit, and I tense up, "I've n-never liked the landings." 

Blake shakes his head, and gives me a kiss on the cheek, "Calm down Natalie, I have you." 

I let out a deep breath, trying to relax as much as possible, "Whatever you say."