Chapter 30

3 month time skip, brought to you by Theo James pure hotness

Eliza squeals, laughing again as Ashlen splashes her with water. Ash hits the water, and freezes the whole tub. They both start squealing, but not crying. 

"You silly girl!" I coo, melting the water. 

She laughs, splashing me. Someone knocks on the door, and peeks in. 

"Blake!" I exclaim, pulling out the baby shampoo. 

He looks at the wet mess around us, and laughs, "Need some help?" 

I smile, "Exactly. I need you to hold her as I wash her hair." 

He takes off his jacket, and leans beside the tub with me. Blake pick up Eliza, and holds her upwards in the water. I start washing her hair, and she pats the bubbles. I laugh, pulling her arms down. Without warning, she pulls up a giant bubble of water, and throws it at Blake, soaking him. 

I laugh, rubbing her arm, "Good Ellie, get him all wet!" 

Ash laughs at her sister and throws water at me. 

Blake chuckles, "Karma!" 

I stick my tongue out, and rinse off her hair. Once we finish washing the girls, each of us wraps one up in a towel. I hold Ashlen, as she tries to eat the towel. 

"Let's bring them out to your parents, then I need to dry off." Blake says, holding up Ellie. 

We walk out to the living room, and Mom laughs as she sees our soaking wet clothes. I hand Ash to her, and smile, "She was just trouble today!" 

Mom laughs holding her close, "Go clean up. Where did Blake come from?" 

I shrug, "He kind of just walked in." 

"You can't get rid of me, I'm everywhere, all the time." Blake jokes, giving Eliza to Dad. 

"What are you two up to today then?" Dad asks, bouncing her. 

"I thought we might go downtown today, if you'd let us." Blake asks, smiling at Dad. 

Dad gives him a stern look, "Will you be back by eleven, for curfew?"

 "Most definitely sir." He responds. 

Dad nods, "Okay then, be careful." 

"We won't go for a while Dad, we still have to change and dry off." I add, as we turn to go back to my room. 

Blake and I walk over to my room, and I pull out some clothes to change into. He grabs some clothes he left here before, that were in my closet. Sometimes he spends the night to help with the girls or if we do homework together. 

I change in the bathroom, and he changed in the closet. I put on black denim shorts, a grey sweatshirt crop top, and black sneakers. Since I'm already in my bathroom, I pull my hair into a messy bun, and do some neutral eye makeup with baby pink lips. 

I walk out, and Blake is sitting on my bed, staring at his phone. I stand in front of him, and snap my fingers in his face, "Earth to Blake?" 

He shakes his head, "Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry. Let's get going." 

I grab my phone and money, and we head out. Instead of Brutus, we have Blake's guard, Arnold, with us. We head out of the compound, and up the long stairs. This time, I keep up. Just like every day, we jump onto the train with ease. I sit on the far end, Blake next to me, and Arnold sits by the door. 

"I've already decided, we are getting Amity Ice Cream first." I tell him, leaning onto his chest. 

"But what if I wanted frozen yogurt?" He responds sarcastically.