Chapter 4

Yo! Sorry for not updating on Monday.

I had school, I still do............. But! I can still try

***********

*Akashi's POV*

I went back home and felt angry again, it was like the atmosphere on Olympus made me angry. You can't blame me for being so cold towards people.

"Akashi-sama! We have a god that was trying to steal the crown."

"Oh? I see.. Bring them to me, I'm gonna have so much fun~" I replied.

The guard nodded and hurried off to where the god (prisoner) was. As the guard brought him in, I felt a tingle of happiness since I was getting to torture this brat. I forced him on his knees and asked him why he tried to steal the crown.

"B-because! YOUR A HORRIBLE AND CRUEL PRINCE!" Shouted the god.

"Is that so?.. I don't remember telling you to speak."

I grabbed a whip and my precious scissors to do the job of hurting this brat for me. I whipped him hard. "ARGHHH.. PLEASE I'M SORRY!"

Those pleading words just made my day. I grabbed a fist full of his hair, "yes, you better be sorry.. Though the fun isn't over yet." I I dug my scissors into his skin making a sentence in his skin. 'Know your place'. I looked at the guard and told him to hang up this god and give him no food for 4 days straight.

That's just how it is... With people disobeying me..

*Kuroko's POV*

I loved that 'Heaven's Kiss'! The vanilla that melted on my tongue...... It made me so happy, I must tell Himuro to cook up something delicious tonight!

I flew back to the palace and ran into the kitchen. "HIMUROO-KUN!"

Himuro came rushing in while Kagami and Aomine came in with weapons. I sulked, not wanting the two guards\helpers to come in.

"Himuro-kun, can you cook up something delicious tonight?" I asked.

"Of course, Kuroko-sama."

I smiled while walking past Kagami and Aomine. I gradually got to the ballroom, I looked around. One day, I hope I will be dancing in here with my mate.

I go out to the villages and see what it is like in them at the moment. I see half-breeds, purebreds, and humans, all living in harmony. Just how I like it. A little girl runs towards me without looking where she went. "Ompf! Sowwy mister!" Said the little girl.

"ROSIE!" Shouted the mother. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw me, her face filled of horror. "Kuroko-sama! I-I'm sorry! Rosie apologize!"

"No no no! Its quite alright. Is your name Rosie?" I ask.

The little girl nodded and I gave her a vanilla piece of candy. "Here, I promise it isn't poison, I just wanted to see how the villages were doing."

The little girl took the piece of candy and thanked me again. Her mother's horrified face had been replaced with a heart-filling look.

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA CALL ME A PERVERT! AND A DIRTY NOT  INNOCENT GIRL! I AM INNOCENT I DO SMUTTY FOR CHU GUYS!

HELP MEH! THEIR GONNA CRINGE ON MEEEEEE

It I don't update tomorrow 11/29/17.... I died of embarrassment.

Sorry for the short chapter, I was getting bus sick. Yes, I was doing this on the bus